Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Cheap new NCFC kit

Yes I think I can get the new city kit cheap,if enough of you finance me on a short trip to Thailand (2 weeks min),I now think due to the fact we are now Prem for good and an international brand I can pick up the shirts in a Bangkok market.The slight drawback may be the names on the back but if you can put up with Hult,Pocklington, Hawson,Fax,ect,I think they may retail over here at £10 a shot with a free bottle of Chang for every one that finances me.My main concern now is that NCFC will read this and  I may be raided at 4pm one morning and taken to Norwich Castle for torture so I may have to leave in the near future so please get your donations to me quite soon,this can be done my meeting me at Portman Road Sat afternoon at 3pm,I know this is strange but it is one place we will be alone as no one will be there bar us,look forward to seeing you all just bring cash and make sure you are not followed and you will get your shirts before the start of next season

Cheap kit is approx 250 Dalasis (a fiver) in The Gambia. I looked for a Norwich shirt while there in the reknowned Serekunda market but unfortunately no luck, but most other top clubs were available. I spread the word though and hopefully there will be some next time I go.

[quote user="the pigman"]Paul you have under cut me its your your trip to Gambia then.[/quote]

The price could be much cheaper than that for a good negotiator. A friend of mine got a Senegalise national shirt with Ba on the back for 150 Dalasis (3 quid).