I''m probably not saying anything that a million of you haven''t already said this season but I left Norwich to travel the world the day after beating Southampton with hope and pride in my heart, but right now I''m really ashamed by what''s going on.

We were a match for anyone at that point - we just needed a goal scorer and to tidy up a bit at the back but what happened? I''ve seen many games on the TV in various lands and I cannot believe that a manager with such defensive pedigree would allow the kind of schoolboy defending I''ve been witnessing around the world.

The Man City game, for me, was the perfect example of everything that has been wrong with our team this year. Sure, I haven''t seen all the games but friends and websites have assured me that I''m right. Against Man City, our strikers had earned their money after only 20 minutes. The least they deserved was not to have all their hard work undone by our appalling defence and midfield. And hasn''t this been the case since Ashton was signed?

I know we had injuries but this is no excuse for Edworthy conceding countless headers because he is 5ft away from his man at every set piece. There is no excuse not to have played experienced players who have proved themselves around the world. There is no excuse to not have a tackling ball player in midfield - how else are our strikers supposed to get the ball in the first place? Francis has been great but he is held back by Holt, a man who is incapable of playing a pass more than 10 yards. There was no excuse not to give Jarvis a go after scoring one of City''s goals of the season.

I''m no longer going to believe that the ''look where we were 5 years ago'' brigade are right. We, as a club, know better than that because we are a Premiership side, and it is appalling that Worthington has not learnt the many errors of his ways this season. He did last season and it got us up, so why be so resigned to relegation this time? He owes us an explaination or at least the chance to see our ''new'' signings play out the season and not go down without a fight.

Because, even though I''m 1000s of miles away, I can hear the Ipswich taunts from here, and that hurts.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest,

Yours,

King Juan

Well i agree with a lot of that. Its more often Fleming that conceeds the headers though. I think we should be fighting much harder, its almost as if they are perfectly ok with going back to the championship.

Look at WBA, everyone thought they were doomed but they started fighting for it and pulled themselves together and now look at them. Even if they dont stay up at least they can say they fought to the death which is more than we can say