Team for Blackburn Rovers

4-2-3-1

Ruddy

Naughton  Martin  Bennet  Drury

Fox   Howson

Pilkington     Hoolahan   Bennet

Holt

Thoughts??

But on a more serious note, it''s got to be Elliott Ward ahead of Russell Martin at centreback.

Perhaps Martin at RB instead of Naughts but the rest looks good.

I''m surprised your even bothering trying to predict Lambert. He''s more unpredictable than a random number generator. I find it hilarious because they do it in the papers as well, don''t think they''ve been right yet!You could presume Ruddy will be in goal and we will most likely play a back 4. If so it could be Martin, Ward, Bennet, DruryWho knows for the rest of it. Holt has to play. I think he likes Howson, so he''d be in. Would have thought there will be a DM or at least a LM, so if not Johnson or Fox then Surman. Whom I would play:                                                    Quick full backs and strong on the wings. If we stop their crossing should contain them easily.               Ruddy                                                           There not Man C or Barce and wont be able to play throught the middle of us.Martin, Ward, Bennet, NaughtonBennet, Howson, Johnson, Surman           Holt, Jackson