Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

The most loveable, charismatic player to play for City?

My choice would be Iwan Roberts, with Grant Holt a close second. What''s your pick? Remember, I''m not after your choice of the best player, and it doesn''t have to be a striker, obviously. Robert Fleck was a bit of a bubbly character too.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]David Nielsen (tra-la-la-la)
[/quote]

I bet even he would bet against that.[8-|]

if we mean cheeky chappy, heart on sleeve its got the be Flecky....I remember the bin men beating us 5-0 and in the 89th minute flecky winked and kissed his Norwich badge... although they had won the game they went mental! he turned round with a cheeky grin on his face.

I think considering all the hype and greed in modern day football, Grant Holt does it for me. Ticks all the boxes mentioned.Old school.... Kevin Reeves. Lovely lad.

One of Juan Velasco, Antoine Sibierski or Troy Archibald Henville fo me ;)

But seriously, for me it''d be Holty!! He has been Mr. NCFC since he joined us, and without him, we wouldn''t be where we are now

It''s Holty for me but when I think back over the years there have been quite a few who have been marvellous entertainers.

Foggo, Neighbour, Ron Davies, Jimmy Hill, The Balding Punton, Flecky Hucks and a few more but ..... it''s Holty by a country mile

When I read the title Fleck was the first person I thought of. Holt is the modern day equivalent.

Also a mention for Lappin though, I''ve never seen anyone happier when City score and he''s in the team.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]When I read the title Fleck was the first person I thought of. Holt is the modern day equivalent.

Also a mention for Lappin though, I''ve never seen anyone happier when City score and he''s in the team.[/quote]i would love to see him score another goal for city before he leaves!

Difficult to nail down over the 48 years I''ve been watching them -

Keelan, Forbes, Flecky, Iwan, Hucks and Holty probably stand out the most.

[quote user="thenorthstand"]ELVIS HAMMOND[/quote]

Has just been promoted to the Conference with my local team - Woking. Hoping for a 3rd round draw against NCFC next year.