Sign in to follow this  
simo

When is James Vaughan back?

Might be playing for the reserves tomorrow night I think.

Ok thats good news. Havn''t seen any of him this season,may replace Morison!

Hopefully he can get a start before the end of the season.

He should get some game time before the end of the season, hopefully. Would be a good lift for both him and the supporters/team to get a run out. Would be even better if he grabs a goal!

Yeah unfortunate for him to be out all season. I still have high hopes for him, took Whitbread just short of a year to get fit and pay regularly and he has been pretty invaluable this season.

Look forward for him to play regularly, think he has looked pretty handy in his few appearances for us.

I see he''s hopefully going to be in the reserves v Swansea.  It would be great if he can get some game time and stay fit to the end of the season, basically he''d be a fresh signing for us.  Has loads of potential if he can just stay fit.

Not even on the bench for the reserves tonight.... strange one, maybe he''s took another knock, not ready or a Lambert mind game for Blackburn...

thenorthstand, to be fair it took Whitbread a year to get fit and playing regularly and I think the faith shown in him paid off as he has been are best centre half all season. I think he''ll be good!

James Vaughan to fire us into Europe next season?

Surprised he hasn''t played in the reserve match, he can''t be that fit!

[quote user="AJ"]Surprised he hasn''t played in the reserve match, he can''t be that fit![/quote]That''s why he''s in the squad to face Blackburn...

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]Strikes me as a very expensive crock. Lambert likes a gamble. I hope it pays off.[/quote]........exactly just how does PL gamble? he takes good players and makes them better, probably of our squad that lambert recruited, only barrett could be considered as less than a total success. can''t see any gambles there.

[quote user="AJ"]James Vaughan to fire us into Europe next season? Surprised he hasn''t played in the reserve match, he can''t be that fit![/quote].....lambert considered his training with the first team squad more beneficial than long expedition to wales.