Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

To all the moaners

Yes it''s been a disappointing season but nothing more was expected. For all those who want Worthy out and blah blah blah...

You''re sounding like West Ham supporters

you are probably right but it just seems Worthy has his favourites , theres nothing wrong with that as long as they are performing better than the ones not in the side OTBC

Its so depressing to come on here and read the sometimes bitter rant against Worthington and the players at times. Yes we are bottom of the league and there are things that seem obvious that we should of changed, but no one ever said this was going to be easy. The manager and the team have my full support as Im sure they do of many other thousands whos comments arent on this board.

[quote]Its so depressing to come on here and read the sometimes bitter rant against Worthington and the players at times. Yes we are bottom of the league and there are things that seem obvious that we should...[/quote]

You are right Kent,

It is now quite depressing, it''s the minority doing all the shouting.

The more they are shown to be in the minority the more they invent new threads to pursue their inflammatory vendettas thus turning the Forum into a slanging match.

this board does seem to be becoming poisoned with negativity and pessimism, which to some extent is understandable. dont forget though, that the views expressed on this site are not
necessarily representative of the majority of city fans.after
all people posting messages here are probably no more than 1%
of our total fanbase. when i talk to fans who dont contribute
to this board they seem to be more upbeat about the team''s present predicament, this is something that always surprises me.

The reason it probably surprises you Stephen is because this board is probably a haven for doom and gloom and when people visit it they then think this is the norm with all supporters.  I personally do not think that the club would be doing a wise thing in getting rid of Worthy.  In fact I believe that we have a manager who got us out of the First Div last year and is quite capable of doing it again next season.  I do not subscribe to the fact though that everything Worthy does is blessed with the Midas touch.  His team selections quite frankly astound me at times as does tactics and substitutions.  But as I say I believe we should give him that chance next season and lets just see how it goes.  After all he has been learning a lot this season so lets see if what he has learnt is put into practice.

I do believe also that a vast clear out of ''dead wood'' is needed and new players brought in not only to sustain a challenge next year but to provide a good nucleus of a Premier club in case we do go up.

[quote]Yes it''s been a disappointing season but nothing more was expected. For all those who want Worthy out and blah blah blah... You''re sounding like West Ham supporters[/quote]

That quote sums up the problem for me with too many people involved in NCFC. Yes I expected it to be a hard battle and that we would be fighting relegation. If we were genuinely giving it a real go but that was still not good enough then i would not fell particularly disappointed at how the season has gone.

The problem is that the season has not been disappointing because we may go down, it has been disappointing because of the clueless manner in which we have played for most of it and thats why people are moaning.

I don''t want Worthy out but he needs to buck his ideas up big time.

There are actually more threads moaning about the moaners than people moaning about Worthington. The funny thing is is that each thread moaning about the moaners soon turn into threads moaning about Worthington because we do actually have some valid points, and some people are blindly ignoring that.