Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What one thing would you really like to see against Blackburn?

Apart from us winning (comfortably for a change) I would like to see James Vaughan start or come on, score and complete the match unscathed.

That would be a huge plus for us I reckon.

OTBC

Steve Kean to finally have enough and start ''windmilling'' through the Rovers crowd.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He didn''t play in the reserve match, very much doubt he''d go straight back into the first team.[/quote]I thought the whole reason he didn''t go to the reserve match was because he was due to travel with the first team? Not that that means we''ll see him on the pitch, or even on the bench tomorrow...

Well I didn''t know that, I just saw that he was potentially going to play in the reserve game, and then saw he didn''t....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

Well I didn''t know that, I just saw that he was potentially going to play in the reserve game, and then saw he didn''t....

[/quote]

PL Said Vauhgan will play some part in the match tomorrow no point playing in reserves  he trained with the first team so he is in Blackburn tonight.

A win by by 5 clear goals, to erase the memory of last week. We haven''t really thrashed anybody this season, so let''s start to make that goal difference a bit more respectable.[:)]On the other hand, I predicted a 0-0 draw on another thread, and a clean sheet away from home would be good.[:D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Apart from us winning (comfortably for a change) I would like to see James Vaughan start or come on, score and complete the match unscathed.

That would be a huge plus for us I reckon.

OTBC

[/quote]....totally agree. give his city career a kick start. will be like a new signing if he stays fit.[:)]

[quote user="Karlos"]Someone throwing a roast chicken at the Venkys'' ![/quote]

Based on the last few games, the roast chicken would most likely land in an unoccupied directors seat!

Where are these ''passionate'' directors? Didn''t I hear Rob Butler mention on the Scrimmage this week that the Venky''s purchased Blackburn unaware that there is a thing called relegation?! Must be quite a shock when you discover your investment are not actually guaranteed a place amongst the top 20 called the Premiership!...

(There''s nothing like completing sufficient due-dilligence is there?).

Tell you what, I watched it on TV time delayed by a couple of hours without knowing the result and I was very, very, very sorely tempted to turn it off after 70 minutes................but I''ve been at it since 1958 so I ground it out to the end. Never left a City match early in my life.

Awful display.

Lambert has a new problem to solve, the likes of which he has not had to deal with before in his City career.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Tell you what, I watched it on TV time delayed by a couple of hours without knowing the result and I was very, very, very sorely tempted to turn it off after 70 minutes................but I''ve been at it since 1958 so I ground it out to the end. Never left a City match early in my life.

Awful display.

Lambert has a new problem to solve, the likes of which he has not had to deal with before in his City career.

OTBC

[/quote]

Are you suggesting Bly that the 3 year honeymoon is over?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Awful display.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve been on my honeymoon with City since 1958 Tilly.

Evidently mathematics is not your strong suit...........

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Awful display.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I am on about the 3 year honeymoon Lambert has given the Club since his arrival.Deary me Bly do keep up.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Awful display.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I am on about the 3 year honeymoon Lambert has given the Club since his arrival.Deary me Bly do keep up.

[/quote]

Don''t you think though, that honeymoons are such a waste of money?  The money would be much better spent building the foundations for the future!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Awful display.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh that''s ''what you''re on about''! I seeeeee.............[;)]

Not really.  Just as I said that Lambert''s got a new challenge to meet.......but I''m fairly confident he''ll prove up to it.

OTBC