Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

New Away Kit?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

So can anyone answer the question?? Will we be bringing out new training wear too?

[/quote]Sure, here you go [img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9254/61539858.jpg[/img]

LC as the home kit, away kit and all training wear has been reduced in price in the Canary Store I think it''a pretty safe bet that it is all being replaced for the new season.

I''m not a big lover of our current away kit as we''re not Plymouth Argyle, so I''m hoping for a change next season, Ideally white with green trim. The Hummel away kit circa ''85 was the best kit we ever had IMO. Nothing has come close since, though some were better than others.

One thing that continues to annoy me is our kits are so baggy. We''re stuck in an early ''90''s time warp regarding kits and we haven''t moved on since the days of the Happy Mondays. It goes completely against the grain of many other kits and fashion in general.

[quote user="basil brush"]I''m not a big lover of our current away kit as we''re not Plymouth Argyle, so I''m hoping for a change next season, Ideally white with green trim. The Hummel away kit circa ''85 was the best kit we ever had IMO. Nothing has come close since, though some were better than others.

One thing that continues to annoy me is our kits are so baggy. We''re stuck in an early ''90''s time warp regarding kits and we haven''t moved on since the days of the Happy Mondays. It goes completely against the grain of many other kits and fashion in general.[/quote]

I think you must be stuck in a time warp.. This seasons kit and the season before were very slim fitting! I hate those rugby league .cycling type jerseys I think your reffering to.

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="basil brush"]I''m not a big lover of our current away kit as we''re not Plymouth Argyle, so I''m hoping for a change next season, Ideally white with green trim. The Hummel away kit circa ''85 was the best kit we ever had IMO. Nothing has come close since, though some were better than others. One thing that continues to annoy me is our kits are so baggy. We''re stuck in an early ''90''s time warp regarding kits and we haven''t moved on since the days of the Happy Mondays. It goes completely against the grain of many other kits and fashion in general.[/quote] I think you must be stuck in a time warp.. This seasons kit and the season before were very slim fitting! I hate those rugby league .cycling type jerseys I think your reffering to.[/quote]

Looking at Wes Hoolahan modeling the new kit they are definately not slim fitting. This seasons kit was a horrible fit. Wide in the arms and body but very short. I''m tall and slim and the kit fits terribly. to be long enough in the body its far too baggy and it looks as though this seasons fit will be the same.