Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Was about to plump for Moldova and Zimbru when the odds disappeared. Very weird.[8-)] So it is off to neighbouring Romania and Rapid Bucharest `to win away at Mioveni.

The home/away stats are not that obviously good. Mioveni 2-2-9 and 9/20, with Rapid 6-2-5 and 14/12. But Mioveni are rock bottom and gone, while Rapid, who have been in good goalscoring form recently, have a double incentive. A win would aid their push for a Champions League qualifying place while cementing their position in the Europa League places.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Afternoon all, not had time to check through the thread but I am hoping this is a fresh pick.St Jordals to beat Funnefoss in the Norway 3rd Division Region 4. They have just had a re-structure of the leagues, but St Jordals finished second in their league last year, with a 17/4/5 record but more importantly a 103/37 GD. Funnefoss were a solid mid-table.It is a league system where the top teams are significantly better than the rest, so I am hoping for a comfortable win.Best of luck all.

Win for Man City for me please    Best of luck and as always, here''s hoping for both a PUPs and City win

I''m going to offer something a bit different this week.

Napoli V Novara - Home win

Napoli are W7 D6 L3 GF31 GA21 at home

Novara are W2 D2 L12 GF12 GA32 away from home

Neither team are in great form but Napoli have had two tough away games and are a good side at home.

Novara are a woeful side who will be in Serie B next season.

The odds are probably better than normal due to Napoli''s poor run of form however they are still fighting for the right to return to the Champs League next season and I fully expect them to win.

Good luck Wazzy and to the resat of you PuP''s.

Davo

I struggled this week, so with a little help from Ryan, I have gone for Reading to beat Crystal palace.I think Reading will be on a high after securing promotion and will want to become champions.Good luck all [:)]

It''s off to Italy for me this week,

AC Milan vs Bologna - Home win

Good luck First Wazzock and all PUP''s

Thank you all for your input this week, it looks a toughie!

Sorry if I don''t pick your choice, I''m just aiming to win (as we do every week!), and therefore the odds may not be brilliant.

Just one thing you missed Nutty on my build up, you forgot to mention my monthly page in ''Let''s Talk'' magazine - talking about vinyl and music (whatelse is there?). And the fact I''ve just bought myself a new disco (midlife crisis alert!) which I am shortly taking out on the road. [:)]

A Z Alkmaar v VVV Venlo - Home Win   Herman & New York Canary

Ajax v Groningen - Home Win   Norfolkbroadslim, Yankee Canary, Mr Bump & Fonejacker

Wolves v Man City - Away Win   Mister Chops, Chellecity & Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

Cowdenbeath v Forfar - Home Win   Kathy

Montpellier v Valenciennes - Home Win   Nutty & Scooby

Charlton v Wycombe - Home Win   Bore Bore Bor, Ncfc Star & First Wazzock

[quote user="First Wazzock AKA Dr Vinyl"]

Sorry if I don''t pick your choice, I''m just aiming to win (as we do every week!), and therefore the odds may not be brilliant.

Just one thing you missed Nutty on my build up, you forgot to mention my monthly page in ''Let''s Talk'' magazine - talking about vinyl and music (whatelse is there?). And the fact I''ve just bought myself a new disco (midlife crisis alert!) which I am shortly taking out on the road. [:)]

Ajax v Groningen - Home Win   Norfolkbroadslim, Yankee Canary, Mr Bump & Fonejacker

Wolves v Man City - Away Win   Mister Chops, Chellecity & Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

[/quote]

Yes, loving those picks Wazzy and I am also loving the ''old school'' style post of the final picker where you list the names of the people who have made the naps, a lot of the final pickers used to do this, but it seems to have nearly died a death[Y]

Sorry im so late, for all its worth Sheff Weds need to keep winning for any chance to go up in 2nd. Sheff Utd have lost their top striker today so Wednesday will be well up for it.

Sheff weds vs Carlisle

Home win.

[/quote]

Wonderful stuff  Wazzy. Thank you for these, it looks like we''ve got a good thing going. I''ll be checking tomorrows scores while I''m watching City on my radio.[8] Hope you,ve been watching the Reggae tonight on BBC4.[:)] I do a few discos but I cheat and use digital. Not mobile either. I reckon we never got out of our first childhood buddy[Y] I don''t have your email addy so if you don''t mind could you send me an email at canaryeddie@aol.com

Back to business. I''ve placed the bet on B365 and the potential return is a very healthy £55.48 Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
AZ @ 1/6
Ajax @ 1/7
Man City @ 2/9
Cowdenbeath @ 1/2
Montpellier @ 4/9
Charlton @ 4/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
21/04/2012 00:13:4610.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

The games are evenly spread over Saturday and Sunday. So we should have an exciting weekend. Charlton and Cowdenbeath get us underway at 3pm followed by Montpellier at 6pm. Then on Sunday we have A Z Alkmaar at 1:30, Ajax at 3:30 and finally man City at 4pm.

Good luck everyone [Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="First Wazzock AKA Dr Vinyl"]

[/quote]

Yes, loving those picks Wazzy and I am also loving the ''old school'' style post of the final picker where you list the names of the people who have made the naps, a lot of the final pickers used to do this, but it seems to have nearly died a death[Y]

[/quote]

That''s just to let you know I DID look at what everyone had posted and was paying attention!!! [;)]

That''s a great start Wazzy[Y]

I''ve just changed into the "one off" shirt and am off to the club where it''s "more than a disco" tonight with a 70s & 80s theme[H]

I''ll be checking the Monpellier score though.

The livescore can be found here : -

http://livescore.com/soccer/france/

Phew.

That''s three down, just three to go!

[/quote]You can tell Montpellier are a good side when they can play John Utaka and still win.