Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Gary Neville on core values

I couldn''t stand Gary Neville as a player, but as a football pundit he has been a breath of fresh air this season.

Honest, forthright, surprisingly unbiased, Neville is so far ahead of the dinosaurs wheeled onto Match of the Day week after week, that I will be very surprised if the format for the Beeb''s flagship football programme is not drastically changed next season.

Ten out of ten for Neville, and long may he continue with Sky Sports.

He''s a fantastic pundit, says what he wants, and it normally makes sense. Its not just some generic rubbish, that anyone who understands the basics of football could come up with, it doesn''t have to suit the ''people'' who people like Lawro seem to pander to. Its his honest opinion, and it makes sense most of the time.

Why not just sack all other pundits, stick with Neville, Dixon, Collymore and maybe Savage for a laugh....

After Ashley Young dived his way to two penalties in two weeks, Gary Neville gave probably the best analysis of "diving" that I''ve heard anywhere and put the issue in perspective without arse-licking Man Utd.  I think he''s great.Sh*t player though.

Really? A Sh*t player?

How could someone be playing RB for one of the best teams in the world for so long, being so consistent and be sh*t? If Gary Neville was a sh*t player, then what do you think of our players?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Really? A Sh*t player?

How could someone be playing RB for one of the best teams in the world for so long, being so consistent and be sh*t? If Gary Neville was a sh*t player, then what do you think of our players?[/quote]Some of them are okay, I suppose.