Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

OT: Geoff Shreeves & Ivanovic

...at full time Sky Sports reporter Geoff Shreeves informing Ivanovic he would miss the final thanks to picking up a yellow card...nice!I didnt know whether to laugh (confess I did)...or cry for the fella: he looked shell shocked (judge for yourself here): http://whatculture.com/sport/barcelona-v-chelsea-watch-geoff-shreeves-break-ivanovics-heart.phpTell us about witnessing your own verbal faux pas. My own contribution is a week after a job interview once my boss said "You should''nt have turned down that job offer last week...we have to make you redundant" I swear he had a smile on his face.

Any boss who would allow that to happen isn''t someone I''d ever want to work for. I do hope you soon got another job.

Nearly asking a ''one-armed'' man in Hitchin the other day if he wanted a ''hand'' getting out of his car...

Geoff Shreeves was in the Barcelona dressing room informing each player individually that they won''t be playing in the final.

After ruining Branislav Ivanovic''s night, Geoff Shreeves is now walking around the Nou Camp telling children that Santa isn''t real.

After ruining Ivanovic''s evening, Geoff Shreeves is now going around telling the children in Barcelona that Santa isn''t real.

oh, and found this one too;

Geoff Shreeves - "We''ve got Shaun Wright-Phillips here. Shaun, great goal today. What does it feel like to be adopted?"

"I have Frank Lampard here.Well done Frank,in the final,you do realise that your mother won''t be alive to see it right?"Geoff Shreeves: “Well done, but you know it’s a vast and uncaring universe and you will die someday and all your achievements will be forgotten?These cracked me up

A few years ago I was in a bar with some mates, and nearby was a group of loud drunks, the loudest of which was a chap in a wheelchair. One of my friends, with his back to the group (and thus not realising the situation) said loudly "bloody hell that guy''s loud, he''s legless..."