Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Andy Gray

I believe he has summed our season up perfectly - The Defence.  The sole reason we are being relegated.  Two nil up at home to Man City yet still lost 3-2.  Enuff said really.

[quote]I believe he has summed our season up perfectly - The Defence. The sole reason we are being relegated. Two nil up at home to Man City yet still lost 3-2. Enuff said really.[/quote]

Agreed

I agree, but I also think our midfield (Holt and Francis) isn''t good enough defensively.

Andy Gray must hold a Masters Degree in "Stating The Bleeding Obvious". I mean to say, does he really get payed vast sums of money by Sky, just to tell everyone what they know already?

Andy gray said at the beginning of the season that we were the most likely to stay up. Talk about changing your tune!!! he does not know anymore than you and I ???

[quote]Andy gray said at the beginning of the season that we were the most likely to stay up. Talk about changing your tune!!! he does not know anymore than you and I ???[/quote]

Fact is, at the start of the season on paper, we probably did look like the team most likely to stay up. So he hasn''t really changed his tune, although admittedly he is stating the bleeding obvious!!

Lol TwoSheds, how ironic is that!!?? Worthy was a defender in his playing career yet the defence is the worst part of our team!!

But going back to the post, yeh i agree with what is being said.

Andy Gray has drawn it straight down the line.