Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Will we be getting a call from Chelsea?

It was only one season as well wasn''t it? Or was it more?

They said during the game last night, 1997, that was just before they mentioned the only English team to beat Bayern on their turf :D (Always pleases me when Norwich get a mention in someone else''s game, i''m sure we got a mention in a CL final once, a couple of years ago as well for something or other).

I imagine your question wasn''t 100% serious SoB, just a bit of gloating because we have such a wonderful manager :)

Well I ''ll never forget that night, Gossy''s strike etc...!!! It was in the old olympic stadium, just pity for the athletics track ... great memories!

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Well I can''t possibly support Chelsea in the final.Only one english team will ever win there (I hope )[/quote]

Support Chelski and be safe in the knowledge that they cannot emulate what we did.Bayern no longer have their home at the Olympic stadium - we are the only English team ever to beat Bayern there in a European match.

just to clear up.. we are the only BRITISH team to have beaten Bayern in Germany in a european tieseveral have drawn/lost and won on aggregate in germany...its a record that will go one day... but a record that cant ever be taken away is that we are the First... i''m proud of that

Just announced on Talksport that John Terry will be allowed to collect the Trophy and medal if Chelsea win.