Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Good

Pick out the good things that we do, not all the bad things!!

Moaners of this forum, STOP picking on all of the bad things the team does and focus on the positives. I can recall plenty of them this season (scoring against Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal, picking up a point at St. James Park in our 3rd game of the season) the list goes on.

We have got plenty of good memories from our ''experience'' this season and we need to build on these for next season and who knows we may be back in the ''big time'' in 2 seasons.

Moaners it is just getting boring listening to all of you wittering away about this and that.

Things have happened we cant change that so damn well stop goin on about it.

The past cant be re-written so stop trying to.

Totally agree. The moaners have not only taken over this forum, but their constant whinging and whining makes you want to go round their house and slit their writs for them!

This has been a good season imo. I didn''t expect City to stay up this season and I don''t expect every season to be like last season..

I remember when we we''re struggling at the basement of Division One struggling to get a point at Rotherham and Crewe... now we''re mixing it up with Arsenal, Chelsea, ManUre, Liverpool etc.

The hucks wonder goal on the opening day of the season... the smash and grab at Newcastle... the gritty fight to the death at WHL... McVeighs goal at OT... going behind against Southampton only to go on and win our first game of the season... Coming back from two goals behind against Bolton!... The last minute super comeback against Middlesborough... The totally underserved win against West Brom when finally we thought our luck was changing and Leon scoring the first goal against Chelsea in about 4 years! Good times.

And I''m looking forward to our shock victory over ManUre at the weekend, too!

I think people need to remember that remembering our good points are fine, but there are significant issues that need to be addressed!

But yeah, it''s been an interesting season. I''ll never forget the feelings I had against Southampton, Bolton and WBA and the almost equal feelings of the 4-4 against Boro and 2-2 against Newcastle. Seeing some of the world''s best players (Henry, all of the Chelsea team, lol) has been excellent too.

And let''s not forget the talent we''ve had brought to Carrow Road. David Bentley, who one day could be a star, we can all point to and say "Yeah, he used to play for us". And let''s not forget Dean Ashton signing. He and Hucks have been the two most exciting signings in recent times.

My thoughts exactly!I''m still enjoying following Norwich this season as I will next season in the champ, but I''m finding reading this board increasingly depressing and quite frankly damn right boring.PLEASE WE DON''T NEED A NEW WORTHY OUT POST EVERY TIME WE LOSE!According to the latest Worthy out poll the whingers are a minority of us pinkun posters. Time to take the power back! WHERE ARE YOU?!!

Don''t forget the fact that we have scored against Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea?!?!?! Is this a wind up????

What about that fact that they scored a collective SEVENTEEN goals against us? And one of those fixtures hasn''t even been played yet!

I''m not a bloody tourist. I''m not here to see Ruud Van Nistelrooy and say "oooh, isn''t he good?".

I''m here to watch an unfashionable team from my home-land try and use the best chance it''s had for years to hang on to some form of respectability.

And as far as I can see, it ain''t happenin''.

Sorry for urinating on your chips pal, but the only good thing we do, as far as I can see, is play in Yellow and Green.

Damo, Kent, Beds, Nickerson & Holloway.

You make me very sad. Why? You all have such low expectations.                                                                                                                                                    

With inferiority complexes like yours we have no hope. You all sound like grateful angles.

Many of us, myself included, expect better of City!  Much, much better!!

I suppose you all paraded around with this season wearing scarves saying "We are Premier League"!

I have been proud of City under Macaulay, Saunders, Bond, Stringer and Walker. A proud tradition. That is what I want rekindled. And I make no apologies for saying so.

You want a ''positive'':

(a) so few yellow cards and

(b) Worthington has just found out that the team lacks passion - with 7 matches out of 38 left.

He may well get us up again in the next year or two (although I wouldn''t bet much on it). But he won''t be able to keep us up- just like Megson with West Brom. He learns too slow, and he doesn''t seem to be able to work with foreigners.

Blind support of Delia and irrational hero worship of Worthington are just what City do not need right now. Everything needs to be honestly examined in the hot crucible of the public eye. So the right lessons can be learned from this embarrasing Premier League failure.

OTBC.     

Eight goals away from home - three wins all season - they are good things arent they ??

Beds... If this has been "a good season", I''d hate to see a bad one !!!

Bly has it pretty spot on.

Up until relatively recently I thought we could get something from this season.  I certainly expected us to stay up this year but felt going down would be no disgrace.

The last few games though have been utterly abject.  The total surrender since the fiasco at home to Man City has just been embarrassing.  At the moment the club is a laughing stock.

All the fans who earlier in the season were sarcastically asking "if we replaced Worthington who should we get Bryan Robson ?" must be feeling pretty sick right now.  Don''t get me wrong I don''t want worthington out as until quite recently he''s done a great job - but things must change and he must learn to change them faster.

I think one thing that really really gets people is the way that NW comes out with what EVERYONE has been saying 6 months after EVERYONE else could see it.  You don''t criticise players in public but you CAN change the team !

We could and should have done MUCH better than this.

We must now rebuild for next year and NW must show that he''s started to learn some lessons from this season.

If Holt or Edworthy are in the side on Saturday Worthington should resign.

[quote]Beds... If this has been "a good season", I''d hate to see a bad one !!! Bly has it pretty spot on.[/quote]

Every season is a good season for me Camberwick

I enjoy watching Norwich City play football. I enjoy the atmosphere, the singing, the buzz when we score. I don''t care if we''re at the bottom of Division Three and losing week in week out - I will still enjoy watching Norwich

(God, imagine this was a Crewe or Grimsby message board. You''d all be hanging yourselves!)

Thing is Beds, I used to be like you. I was slated on this message board many a moon ago for saying i just liked watching the boys in Yellow, and it being unimportant how things were going because the club was safe - unlike it had been for years previous.

But now things have changed. The bar has been raised, and we may never have had an easier job to stay in the prem as we COULD have had this year.

Were it not for some truly appalling decisions by our man at the top.

Jonson is plainly not a winger. Helveg put in some poor performances but was not given a chance to change things, where as Holt and Fleming get their chances every week. Simon Charlton was holding things together - where is he now? The Doc looked more accomplished than Flem - where is he now? Leon can''t stay onside, and can''t control the ball - why? Huckerby is not a midfielder.

Why are we not improving as footballers? Why can we not move after we have passed? Why can''t the strikers stay onside? Why are we not able to cope with set pieces? Why do we only play well in one small part of the game? Why are we not playing the players that we spent millions on?