Sign in to follow this  
ca

Positive Thoughts

Its great to look at the score predictions this week to see that even though this Saturday will be a challenge theres only a very few people who think we will be beaten.Shows that people are being very positive in their thinking.
positive players + positive fans = positive results = promotion

Cmon you yellows!!

I do apologise most profously cityangel for predicting a defeat. I''m normally quite an optimistic chap but I''ve just got a bad feeling about this one. I just feel that with their creativity in midfield (Reo Coker, Carrick, Etherington) and skill in attack (Zamora, Connolly) they might do us over. Of course I know we have these qualities in abundance too, I just think that West Ham are going to be really really up for it, and trying to prove they can make top 2. I hope and pray that my prediction is spectacularly inaccurate! I''m still 100% positive that we will make the promised land, and what a day that will be when we do!

Don''t ever apologise for what you''re thinking DumbleDelia,I too feel that this one will be a real challenge for us and predict a tight game with lots of goals.We all hope your prediction is wrong,just this week, although I havent done too well myself with predicted scores yet.
I too am positive we will go up and make the promised land and what a party we will have at Crewe.