Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

what is the second result you look for.

What is the next result you look for after cities,are their clubs you may have supported years ago,or just check scums to make sure they have lost or you just like another club a shade for some obscure reason.Here goes mine is Southend and I am ready for a bashing.

Tomorrow it will be my local team Kidderminster Harriers who need to win and Luton to loose to fleetwood to get the final play off spot in the conf

BTW there is a city connection as the great Kevin Keelan was a Kidderminster boy

Always look at the scum''s result, always hoping for a defeat for them.I also have a look to see how Plymouth Argyle have done. Glad to see they survived relegation.

1. Blackpool. I like them because of how they have played under Holloway
  2. Man City. Got good friends from that way who support them so like to see them do well.

Southend were the team i supported, until i was 15 years old and we moved to Norfolk in 1962. Always looked to see how they''re getting on.

Montrose (scottish 3rd division side) - Family Connection

Ipswich - for obvious reasons

& tomorrow & sunday Hoping to see villa,wigan,bolton & QPR all drop points.aswell of course as liverpool!

also like to look at the crowds (saddo) always nice to see how low ipswich crowds are getting!

Forest, Notts County and Mansfield Town are all local clubs, greatly dislike Forest, love to see them losing, like to see County and the Stags doing alright, mostly just to annoy the Forest fans further!

After that, Ipswich for a laugh, and then to be honest I only really bother looking at FC Lorient (France) and Bayern''s results, and a quick skim through the rest of the English leagues to see if there''s anything newsworthy.

Ipswich...because even though in footballing terms they are many,many miles away from us at present i still like to see them lose.

Stevenage-Beacuse i was born there in 1986! Ive lived in Herts all my life.

West Ham... My Great Grandad was a supporter and he was the one I first watched a game of Football with.

After that it''s normally team''s ive grown fond of for various reasons such as Fiorentina, AEP Paphos, Feyenoord, AGF Aarhus, Gladbach & Malaga