Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

wonders....

...Spurs Decline comes at the time REdknapp is linked with England.. Norwich''s Decline comes at the time Lambert is linked with Tottenham....

coincidences?

i can remember reading n Sky sports news ticker that he was Spurs main pick for If/when Arry goes....but then this was the same sky who were 100% certain Jimmy Floyd hasselbaink was our manager.

Probably not Jas...I''m really worried after seeing this...and the last 2 games... Something''s wrong, there''s just no drive in the team anymore. I was hoping for a good performance and when you get beaten fair and square...so be it...but capitalizing like that just isn''t Lambert...or at least a team he manages...

Tottenham will go for Rodgers over Lambert no question and I have no doubt that he would accept if offered. Swansea play a purist style of football which will appeal to them, as opposed to Norwich ''chop and change'' depending on who the opposition is.

That''s not to say an offer won''t be made to Lambert, but as far as Premiership managers go, he would be behind Moyes (who might fancy it and would be my choice), Rodgers and possibly even Di Matteo.

Had Norwich finished around 8th place, then Lambert would of been held in even higher regard, but I feel Tottenham would be a bridge to far for him. Now, if I were Aston Villa..

I can hardly imagine Lambert wanting to join a club after our ''arry has left itrather like taking over the local Post Office after Ronnie Biggs has been running it