Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

who is looking foward to saturday ?

its tuesday teatime and i am not the slightest bit looking foward to saturdays game even though we are playing probably the most famous team in the world anyone else feeling like this?

Nope im looking forward to seeing City get humiliated again. I really do hope we will get a 2-1 win on sat but i cant see it happening somehow.I will start the Worthy out chants!

I am actually looking forward to it - it doesn''t get much bigger than this, Manchester United at Carrow Road. It''ll be a great oppurtunity to test ourselves against the very best and to see where we''re at. It''s what it''s all about!

Of course im looking forward to seeing players like Rooney, VanN, Ferd, Giggs, Ron, Keane, & Scoles. Just imagine the atmosphere - 1 nil up 5mins to go!!!!

Its the reason we all looked forward to this season so much.

Saturdays is match day for me whatever happens. Yes I am looking forward to seeing all the great players at Carrow Road and cheering the Canaries on.  I probably think we are going to lose because I am being realistic these days!  All season I have been predicting wins and got it wrong.  Maybe if I predict a lose, what do you think could happen.........??!!! 

Come on you Yellows

I am lucky enough to have a ticket for Saturday and looking forward to it immensely. Just the thought of Rooney and Co walking out onto the Carrow Road pitch in front of our biggest crowd for over 20 years sends a tingle down my spine...........

Nice quote Alex!

Worthy will bore us all again with pre and post match crap!

We dont seem quite so bad at home so am still looking forward to Saturday.

I''m always looking forward to Norwich games shown on TV (I live in Norway, and this is the 22nd game I will watch on TV this season).
But I fear it will be another 90 minutes of horror show. I always wish the game will end as soon as possible when we the other team is 1-0 up...

I looking forward to the next season, when we honestly can expect to win games. But I won''t be able to watch many games on TV.

I am looking forward to what is our biggest must win game ever. The fact that Wolves beat Manure 1-0 about this time last year after being the whipping boys for much of the season at least gives me a small amount of hope. They are a very good team but if we show enough desire and will to win we have a chance. We must get behind the team as usual and try and unsettle their players and drown out their fans. If a minor miracle happens and we somehow manage to beat them it would give us a massive kick up the ass and may even inspire us to greater things.

"Football, it''s a way of life, what else is there?"

I will definitely be there applauding the good, and also moaning at the bad. I thoroughly enjoy the build up, the stroll to the ground and the intense atmosphere. Then, the post-match celebrations or commiserations in the pub afterwards. 

I am loathe to admit it, but I haven''t really enjoyed this season as much as the last one (obviously). I certainly was realistic enough, to accept that we weren''t going to set the Premiership alight, but I seriously thought we may have won more than the paltry 3 games.

Still, we''ve came through darker periods, and who knows what the footy future will bring?  Cheer up all! OTBC ;~) 

In the laarst few weeks oi int harf sin some funny ole crap on ''ear. an oi reckon this thread, if thaas wot you call at as won on em. far chris sake, at thus toime larst year huw on ya wud a sed we wus gorta stuff man u at hum? so cummon you lot stop grisslen in your beer ''n du wot nigel say, look forard ''n enjoy!

I''m looking forward to Saturday immensely, and after what Worthington has said, I''m looking forward to a good reaction, whomever is wearing the yellow and green.

One thing I''d like to say is that we must get behind the team from the first kick to the very last...no matter what the score, as long as our players are giving 100% then we must cheer for them throughout the entire match. Regardless of whether you want Worthington in or out of our club, the majority of the players will still be representing our club next season, and it is vitally important that they know that we behind them 100%...even if you don''t want them out on that pitch, even if there are 4 players on the bench who you want on, give the players out there a chance to impress in this game.

I''m putting a bet on Shackell to score first and Norwich to win 2-1 btw!

[quote]In the laarst few weeks oi int harf sin some funny ole crap on ''ear. an oi reckon this thread, if thaas wot you call at as won on em. far chris sake, at thus toime larst year huw on ya wud a sed we wu...[/quote]

Thas'' roight, keep yew a troshin'' Nigel boy!

I definitely are looking forward to it;

3 visits to Carrow Road, 3 wins so far.

I have a record to keep up.

Also second chance to sit in Snakepit, what an atmosphere.

Come on Forest stay up !!!!

Nick

[quote]The joys of Rooney & Co. coming near the snakepit and being asked "WHO ARE YOU!!!"[/quote]

Lets not rile Rooney  eh ?    it wasn`t so long ago that  some opponents fans shouted  "50 quid for a sh*g "   ,  it cost them two goals !!       just shout " we luv yu Rooney "   he`ll  probably trip over the ball when he hears that

I`m looking forward to the match !   none of us actually expect us to win this one  , so the tension will be on the Manu  players  if it all goes tits up  and we score first       so come Hucks ,  lets see another goal or two like you did at the Arse !!!!              

[quote]I''m looking forward to Saturday immensely, and after what Worthington has said, I''m looking forward to a good reaction, whomever is wearing the yellow and green. One thing I''d like to say is that we ...[/quote]

Must say Campbell, I very much enjoy your posts even if I don''t agree.  In this case I do and I don''t care what happens in this or any game as long as I can see the players doing their best i''m happy.

As for anyone not being excited, how can you not be excited about our biggest crowd for years playing the biggest club in the world?  For anyone who has a ticket and feels like this, I can assure there are many who would be willing to take it off your hands.

glad to see my post stirred up passions just to put a few things straight 1. i am not one of the moaning or booboy brigade have never booed our team in 35 years of supporting them 2.i have tried to enjoy this season but like some others on this board have found it difficult to 3. no doubt 2pm saturday first pint of the day my passions will arouse and hopefully we can pull off a result 4. roll on next season promotion and a good cup run o.t.b.c.