Sign in to follow this  
Tony DaWonderful

Time to celebrate a brilliant season!!!

WE ARE SAFE!!!!!I would like to call all Norwich supporters to celebrate in the knowledge a second season of Premiership football awaits.Whether you have been scathing of players, management or referees, together we really have achieved so much. Our players (everyone of those wonderful boys) have raised there game at least 50% to compete in this league, with only Jukebox Drury( I believe) having had any real Prem experience it is a remarkable feat.Paul Lambert has also proved his worth ten fold in avoiding relegation with 2 games to spare, regardless of some fans calls of tactical ineptness ( other managers are not that bad in this league!) he has evolved brilliantly.So I say to you its time to KICK IT OFF and look forward to the last two games and a brand new season when the real test begins.For me the game at Old Trafford was the moment I knew we had something to offer this league and my favourite result the Swansea massacre at there place!Paul Lambert for a Knighthood!OTBC

At long last a sensible post, fantastic achievment by club, players and management staff......

Even though we lost and there were Liverpool fans in the Baclay, we might have lost, but that''s what we all wanted three years ago, to be able to watch Norwich pi themselves against the best, by jingo, Saurez, as much I dislike him was class and deserved the applause for that last goal.

Bring on next season, it will be tough but let''s get back to being Norwich City fans, let''s push the team forward, not keep bitching about players, they wear our colours and need our support, just remeber the time of Andy Hughes!!!!!

Well done to Norwich City Football Club, fantastic team on and off the field.

Of course, there have been some excellent results to get Norwich to this point:Liverpool 1 - 1 NorwichNorwich 4 - 2 NewcastleNorwich 0 - 0 ChelseaTotenham 1 - 2 NorwichSwansea 2 - 3 NorwichNorwich 3 - 1 Swansea

I think we have had such huge success the past two seasons that we may have overlooked what the club, management, board, coaching staff, players and fans have achieved

Lambert has hailed this as “bigger than anything else this club has achieved in his reign” and I totally agree with him.

Looking back as a club we have made mistakes, mistakes that have cost goals, games, points etc . But they are overshadowed by what has been achieved both on and off the pitch.

Lets forget who was to blame for this and that, what we could have done, should have done.

We have two games to unite as one and celebrate a pivotal moment on our clubs history and I’m sure the Yellow Army will do this at Arsenal and more so at Carrow Road on the 13th . A sea of yellow a green to greet our boys !

Can’t wait! OTBC