Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

NCFC WIFI

Bit of a desperate plea here, altho it will only be applicable for one game.

I''m getting a bit sick of not being able to have a cheeky glance at the scores due to horrific signal around and inside the ground. I appreciate I should be watching the game, but in a lull having a look is acceptable in my book. As Villa will coincide with a fairly exciting relegation/title/chamions league run in I''d quite like to keep an eye on it. Does anyone have any WIFI passwords for the various WIFI''s knocking about at the ground.

I''m in the Jarrold, smack in the middle, so I think I could log into the press WIFI if I had the password.

Any ideas?

you naughty. naughty boyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggybacking_%28Internet_access%29expect mr plod to be knocking on your door soon enough.you arent Chris Brown are you?

Ah...I thought the other WIFI was general use...

If any fancies PM''ing me and knows any info that would be awesome. Either that or I buy an old school personal radio I guess.

im sure there is a free wifi at the club. i get a signal for one on my phone but have never used it. there are many password protercted ones like the press one etc...

That''s what I though, it''s just frustrating the whole signal issue. May just be my provider to be honest.

I''m in the same boat, cannot get any signal at CR so can''t go on twitter at half time. There are 3 NCFC wifi spots that show up on my blackberry but all require a password.

I have same problem. I got the Norwich City App for my smartphone, but can''t access due to this issue. I emailed the Club about it but had no reply.

You must sit somewhere near me Gamera, someone was talking about this the other day.You will be able to get signal during the match on your phone, but no chance at half time or full time because everyone is trying to use their phone then.  I guess it''s like everyone wanting a pint and the bar deciding to dish out 1/26,000th of a pint to each member of the crowd, it just doesn''t work.  During the match I can always check scores, twitter etc etc.Hucks has access to the WiFi by the way, so you could ask him haha, I was standing behind him at the end of the Man City match and he was Tweeting away quite happily.  I guess that''s the benefit of sitting in the posh seats, and us mere mortals aren''t allowed into the secrets.

From what i''m aware of, it''s a ''hotspot'' style access, the passwords are given to the media teams when entering the ground for their passes, of course there are ways in, but i''m not influencing that, and nor do I myself :)

If you are sitting in the Barclay you may be able to use the Holiday inn WiFi, All I did was to ask at Hotel reception for Wi Fi code and they gave it me without any questions asked, it worked in Lower Barclay about 10 seats from the wall near hotel, I will be trying again at Aston Villa Game