Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Nutty, do you have a selection down for me this week?  Reading through thread I made a bit of a c0ck up of my post as I was too busy trying to be funny and it probably isn''t clear I also wanted Dortmund[:$]

If not, no worries and as Dortmund have already kicked off I''ll make a different selection as it''s my own stupid fault.

[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Nutty, do you have a selection down for me this week?  Reading through thread I made a bit of a c0ck up of my post as I was too busy trying to be funny and it probably isn''t clear I also wanted Dortmund[:$]

If not, no worries and as Dortmund have already kicked off I''ll make a different selection as it''s my own stupid fault.

[:)]

[/quote]

Nutty, can you put me down for Real Madrid if you don''t have me down for Dortmund please[:)]

I didn''t have you down for Dortmund buddy. But I can see from your post that you wanted them to win. If you''re happy we''ll go with Real?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I didn''t have you down for Dortmund buddy. But I can see from your post that you wanted them to win. If you''re happy we''ll go with Real?

[/quote]

Yes, I''m happy with Real, cheers[Y][:)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]It''s beginning to look like the Estonian "dead cert" may be our banana skin today. You never can tell.[/quote]

Whoops!. I can tell you that a couple of minutes ago on Livescore they had the scoreline reversed, now corrected, so there''s hope yet.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Southampton won,

Schalke won,

Kalju winning 2-0,

Valladoloid drawing 1-1 against 10 man Cartagena

[/quote]

Shrewsbury winning 1-0 too

Valladolid have just scored 2-1![Y]

Great start, after both my Accumulators failed in their own spectacular fashions, its great to see this looking so promising :)

That''s correct Slim. Now we just have to hope Real Madrid have some fight left tomorrow following their exit from the European Championship.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Great start, after both my Accumulators failed in their own spectacular fashions, its great to see this looking so promising :)[/quote]

Ginge, I just wanted to add my thanks to others on your generous gesture this week to double up the bet. Let''s hope it pays dividends.

Looking good so far!!

Also hope I have enough time left to get into the top 40! So hope I get a pick next season! Another correct nap today helped my casue!

Good work Yankee, looks promising for another win.11am for a Madrid game is most unusual, but will hopefully catch it and watch another return come in [:)]

Great start today Yankee. Your strategy paid off so far. And you did well to sidestep my selection, Crawley, who blew it bigtime at home to Hereford. Crawley are still in poll position for the auto spot and Hereford live on to the final day. This game certainly didn''t fit your strategy so I think I have learned something else today.

So we go overnight just waiting on Real Madrid. Sleep well buddy[Y][S]

1-0 at half-time.

I''ll be away from my computer for the rest of the day but will be watching for the result.

Good luck all [Y]

[quote user="Kathy "]Question is, is Yankee up yet to share the excitement?[/quote]

Yes, I am Kathy. Some of us are up every hour on the hour. One of the reasons why you wouldn''t want me as a storm-chasing colleague. I''d be more concerned about the portable toilets blowing away...."Chase that one" is all you''d hear.