Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Kathy "]I think Barcelone will recover from a disappointing week to win at Rayo Vallecano. Good luck Yankee. I''ll be your side of the pond in three weeks [st][/quote]

Hope the weather here improves for you Kathy. It should but things have turned really cool here in the north at the moment. Which part of the country are you visiting?

[/quote]

Actually Yankee the worse the weather is the more she will enjoy her holiday.Kathy goes storm chasing !

[/quote]

On a "Horse?"   Pretty dangerous hobby, although I''m sure a youngster like Kathy can "handle it."

[/quote]

Oklahoma City is the base city, but you never know where you are going to end up. That''s one of the beauties of storm chasing. You get to see places you wouldnt normally do. I went two years ago and we ended up in Roswell where the the alien spacecraft (allegedly) crashed. I enjoy enjoy unusual holidays!

[quote user="Kathy "]. That''s one of the beauties of storm chasing. You get to see places you wouldnt normally do.[/quote]

Surely these places have been flattened and totally destroyed before you get there ?[*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy "]. That''s one of the beauties of storm chasing. You get to see places you wouldnt normally do.[/quote]

Surely these places have been flattened and totally destroyed before you get there ?[*-)]

[/quote]

No. You get there first.

Good Luck my friend Yankee [:D] and all the pups.[:)]

My pick is Southampton to beat Coventry.

I''ll be surprised if Yankee will take this pick, as I know he prefers home bankers.  But this is about as nailed on as an extremely sharp nail that has been hammered by a very accurate hammer.Borussia Dortmund (champions, 10-4-2 away from home), to win at Kaiserslauten (relegated, bottom of the league, 2-5-9 at home)Top vs Bottom can be a banana skin, and this is a dead rubber, but Kaiserslautern look dead and buried.Best of luck to Yankee and all pups.

Scottish 1st Division where Ross County (10-7-0-35-13) with only one league defeat this season, are likely to have too much for fourth placed Hamilton (6-4-7-21-21).Ross County v Hamilton........Home win. Good luck Yankee. [Y]

Swansea v Wolves   Home Win.

Combination of reasonable odds as its swansea and wolves are woeful and down.

I don''t have a lot of time this week and was going to back a Southampton win but having seen it on this page a few times already I will go for something else.

Crawley V Hereford - Home Win

Good luck all!

Davo

Nomme Kalju to beat Tammeka in the Estonian league.Kalju are top - 7/1/0 with a +19 GD already. Tammeka are second bottom - 1/1/4 with a -10 GD.An anomaly in the fixture list meant the two of them played last week at the home ground of Tammeka - Kalju won 0-4. I expect Kalju should record a similar scoreline at home. Best of luck Yankee.

I''m going to have to go against a fellow Pip this week - sorry if it causes you any problems Yankee my good man.

This week I am napping the safety chasing QPR to beat Chelsea away from home.

I just feel that after giving their all in the CL semi, they will be a touch tired with one eye on not getting injured for the final too. QPR to have too much desire to stay up for me.

Bit of a gamble, and my fab 40 place is at stake here!

Chelsea v QPR - AWAY WIN

Good luck Clyde. Hope the original trophy still has pride of place in your home.

Leedscanary

[quote user="1eed5canary"]I''m going to have to go against a fellow Pip this week

Leedscanary[/quote]

Whoops obviously I meant Pup - not some woman with exploding breasts!

Okay gang, here goes:

At the time of writing I believe there''s input from 34 PUPS ( including me ) with 19 different selections overall. I reduced this to a relatively long shortlist of 11 selections, even eliminating some "dead certs" where they were against teams at the last chance saloon trying to avoid relegation. Regardless, as Nutty frequently points out, we always need luck to get a win. Look how many dead certs through the season often depends on a 90th minute decision.

Southampton to beat Coventry

Schalke to beat Hertha Berlin  ( my selection Nutty )

Real Madrid to beat Sevilla

Valladolid to beat Cartagena

Kalju to beat Tammeka

Shewsbury to beat Dagenham & Redbridge

Good luck to all PUPS with your individual selections. We''ve obviously got our own very exciting scraps as the season draws to a close, both at the top of the table as well as those clawing to get over the dreaded cut-off point.

Thanks Yankee. Shrewd as ever buddy and a great strategy. Yes we always need that little bit of luck. But I have a feeling this strategy has gone a long way to making that luck. I have placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £45.44. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Southampton @ 2/7
Shrewsbury @ 2/5
Schalke @ 4/9
Real Madrid @ 2/9
Valladolid @ 3/10
JK Nomme Kalju @ 1/10
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
28/04/2012 01:21:3910.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

Southampton get us underway at 12:30 followed by Schalke at 2:30 with Valladolid, Shrewsbury and Kalju all starting at 3pm. That leaves Real Madrid as the only Sunday game with an early 11am start.

Good luck Yankee. The potential return is enough to take us past £300 for the season and I would love to post an unprecedented x4 beside your name. And also good luck to all you PUPs especially those fighting for places in our league.

Nutty,

This was on our Facebook page, can you note it please? Ta!

Can I post my nap for the pinkun pups league please? I''m jed exodus and my pick for today is real Madrid please. Cheers

Thanks to the generosity of one of our bright young PUPs we stand to win £90.88 this week. Because Gingerpele contacted me during the week and said he''d like to double his week''s bet and sent me a tenner. Thank you GP, I''m sure all the PUPs appreciate what you have done.

But of course last night I forgot[:$] Until I suddenly woke up during the night and sat bolt upright exclaiming GingerPele[I] Mrs Nutty took no notice. I assume she just thinks I was dreaming about the Doc. She knows I still miss him[:''(] Anyway, I got up and put it right by placing the extra tenner on the bet so now thanks to Sonny we stand to win £90.88 if we are successful.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Nutty,

This was on our Facebook page, can you note it please? Ta!

Can I post my nap for the pinkun pups league please? I''m jed exodus and my pick for today is real Madrid please. Cheers

[/quote]

Thanks Beaus[Y]

Good luck this week Yankee, I''m going to venture into League Two where I expect:Cheltenham to beat BradfordGood luck Yankee and all you Pups.