Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Anyone else

get their new shirt today?

I''m loving the look, the fit, the looseness around the neckline and the canary on the football where On the Ball City was on the last one, will be giving mine it''s first airing at the Villa game.

is it the same material as last years? because i heard there were a fair few issues with the shirt plucking, perhaps where the badge is!!

[quote user="priceyrice"]is it the same material as last years? because i heard there were a fair few issues with the shirt plucking, perhaps where the badge is!!
[/quote]

Yes I collected mine today. the kids paid for it for ma as a birthday gift, like it very much, got myself a jacket as well while I was there,very smart    

pricey I had the home and away shirts and my 12 year old lad had the home shirt for his PE kit and we never had a problem with them plucking although I have heard other people say they had problems.

Mine is also a birthday present pete, mine is from my other half and the kids, will get the new away one when it comes out as a present from my brother and my parents.

Got mine come through in the post yesterday. It seems the fit is the same as last years. I need a small one, but am by no means a small person, so I think they''re quite nicely sized. The collar on it is the biggest improvement for me, as i''m constantly wanting to tug at the current one! But in my opnion another very good kit from Errea, and nice not to be a bland Adidas or Nike one!  

[quote user="Harry"]pricey I had the home and away shirts and my 12 year old lad had the home shirt for his PE kit and we never had a problem with them plucking although I have heard other people say they had problems. Mine is also a birthday present pete, mine is from my other half and the kids, will get the new away one when it comes out as a present from my brother and my parents.[/quote]

Man after my own heart Harry, and even better, its out early for the Summer holidays, will be wearing mine at the Villa and in Mombasa come August.

[quote user="Harry"]get their new shirt today?

I''m loving the look, the fit, the looseness around the neckline and the canary on the football where On the Ball City was on the last one, will be giving mine it''s first airing at the Villa game.[/quote]B*oody hell Harry................you''ve gone all Gok Wan !! [:D]

Not so much Gok Wan more liking a bit of comfort around my bull neck.