Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Helveg and Safri to start!

Has Worthy been sneaking a peak at this message board, by any chance? 1st of all posters were calling for Shackell''s inclusion in the team and Worthy eventually made the change, then more recently we''ve suggested the dropping of Holt and Eddy, with Saffri and Helveg as their replacements, and Hey Presto!what does Worthy do? He makes those changes. Keep your fingers crossed everyone, his next decision could be to leave Fleming off his team sheet!

[quote]At last Worthy has shown that he will not put up with abject displays. ps, I hope they get given at least two gmes to prove themselves.[/quote]

Great news but why hasn''t he dropped Fleming who has under performed all season?

Agree with the point of going with Bentley and Charlton as well , think a not fully fit Bentley is better than Stuart , and Fleming should be replaced by Charlton or Doc.But at least its a step in the right direction .

It is quite possible that Worthy looks at the forums. Someone at the club has to keep check on what the fans are thinking.

If so: PLEASE DON''T PUT DOC ON WHEN HELVEG IS PLAYING!!!

I''d like to see Jonson tried up front with Ashton soon, as well as some major work done at the back (Safri pulling back and Charlton for Fleming).

Sadly formations I just tried to post didn''t work. Should have previewed BEFORE I submitted.

we need some pretty wholesale changes to the side imho:

this is what is needed:          

green

helveg        doherty      shackell      charlton

bentley       safri          francis        huckerby

jonson       ashton

its never going to happen though.

Better, but why is Fleming left to continue? Much of the defensive frailty is due to him. Can we hope after another defeat even Fleming may be rested?

this is good news.... only a few more changes......

but remember guys, this is just a learning curve......

As Meatloaf sang 2 outta 3 aint bad - as long as its a start - the possibility that flem has an injury is too much to hope for...

As someone else has pointed out both Thomas and Safri need more than one game to show what they can do and both deserve to keep their place for the rest of the season. 

Jonson in for Stuart if Bents isnt fit and we have just about our strongest team on display.  Come on city  -  show us the season isnt totally over just yet - at least make it May before we go down.

OTBC 

Too little, too late, I''m afraid. Fleming and Stuart should also be dropped, with Charlton and Bentley (and McVeigh on when Bents gets tired) in their place.