Sign in to follow this  
simo

Team tomorrow!

RuddyR MartinWard/Barnett(Would not be surprised if he got the nod)R BennettNaughtonE BennettHowsonFoxSurmanHoltVaughan/JacksonMorison,Hoolahan and Johnson benched.What do you think?

RuddyR MartinBarnett (drop Ward)R BennettNaughtonE BennettHowson FoxSurmanHoltWilbraham (drop morisonSubs: Steer, pilks, vaughan, jackson, drury, johnsonI think Chris Martin is still in our 25-man squad? maybe stick him on the bench than Morison for the time being. [I]

Ben, my good friend. I don''t think Drury would do very well against a pacey Arsenal side with that pesky injury he is carrying.

I had a problem picking a left back, i would like to see Lappin play but i think he will get torn apart at LB against Gervinho, but you never know until you chuck someone in, saying that i would like to see Bennett at RB too so could move Naughten over, perhaps a bit too much of a reshuffle in defence though. Anyway my team would be:RuddyBennett   Bennett Martin NaughtenPilky   Howson  Johnson  Surman       Holt    VaughanI thought Johnson had a good game last week and deserves another go, his engine will be useful in closing Arsenal down.I am sure arsenal will score against us whatever formation we play, so may as well put the two men upfront and try and outscore them, Arsenal are prone to defensive mistakes, like us.

When I picked this team my head was telling me to play 5 in midfield or we won''t see the ball. But as a fan travelling up there tomorrow, I don''t want to see Holt or Morison up front alone with the rest of their team-mates 35 yards behind them in a different postcode. We''re staying up, so lets go there and try to be positive. If we come out on the wrong end of a hiding then so be it.

---------------------------------Ruddy--------------------------------

Martin-----------Bennett------------Ward----------Naughton

Bennett---------Howson-----------Fox------------Pilkington

---------------------Holt---------------Morison---------------------

------------------------Ruddy--------------------------------

Naughts-------Martin----------Bennett--------Lapps

Benno--------Howson-------Wes----------Pilks

--------------Holt--------------Vaughan------------