Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

No leaders. No drivers.

Venting Alert!!

We have such poor leadership on the team. There''s no one to turn to to suggest that they can be our version of a Gerrard, or a Keane or a Vieira. Or even a poor man''s version of it!

Our best defender is Shackell! I see him marshalling the troops well. And he''s only played in the last few matches.

Francis is basically non-existent. Yes, he''s scored 7 goals. And some crucial ones at big moments but for the most part, he''s a bit part player on our side. I don''t see him getting stuck in. I don''t see him making crucial tackles. I don''t see him setting up players with creative passes. I just don''t see any of it with any regularity.

And Huckerby is totally predictable. That''s in a separate post.

Bring back Bentley as soon as possible. We need someone with some creativity and unpredictability who isn''t afraid to shoot the ball.

I guess the players are to blame but honestly, the coaching staff need to be questioned here. That''s a separate post!

Grr.

[quote]Venting Alert!! We have such poor leadership on the team. There''s no one to turn to to suggest that they can be our version of a Gerrard, or a Keane or a Vieira. Or even a poor man''s version of it! ...[/quote]

I didn''t believe it was too good for Shack to be make captain this season. Personally I met him a few times before and he was a quiet lad liked Adam, so don''t make a good player to be an average player again!

Helveg will be a good choice and honestly, not much to choice...