Sign in to follow this  
Brackley Canary

SKY SPORTS

Exactly what I was thinking, are we not now? My dad and I were going to go round my grandad''s because we don''t have Sky, and I definitly remember him saying it was on Sky Sports. Have to be the pub then hopefully if they''re showing it.

Haven''t seen this listed on Sky anywhere, I think people saw the kick off time and jumped to conclusions.  Still, if your grandfather has the internet, then (cough cough)

Oh ffs. I was going to record and watch it when I get home in a bit. That''s just ruined my afternoon! Murdoch can kiss my arse

Don''t think Murdoch personally choses which games to put on Sky. Or is in control of work on the London Underground...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Don''t think Murdoch personally choses which games to put on Sky. Or is in control of work on the London Underground...[/quote]I''m quite sure he doesn''t. I just think the bloke is a massive plum.

I bet they''re gutted - they missed a belter!!!!

Are there going to be highlights anywhere? There''s no MOTD for some reason. [:@]

The reason probably being BBC don''t have the right to show FA Cup highlights (just assuming, they might do) and there is only one premiership game today...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The reason probably being BBC don''t have the right to show FA Cup highlights (just assuming, they might do) and there is only one premiership game today...[/quote]Fair point GP. I wonder if we''ll be included tomorrow though.I found this for the goals: http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/05/05/arsenal-3-3-norwich-city-premier-league-highlights-video/

Dont know if its been mentioned elsewhere but.... Sky sports 2 at 9.30 tonight, on for an hour, so think they''ll struggle to get everything into the show lol.

On another note... there is a number of streams available, but quality isnt gr8 as it cuts out so often for 30 seconds or so. Any ideas plz let me know. trasars@btinternet.com