Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Watching the Game For the First Time Now

Listened on Five Live earlier - second half only too.

Complete forward play by Holt, he was unplayable and brought others into the game brilliantly. What more can he do to get an England chance?

Lambert set the side up brilliantly today.

Elliot Bennett looks top class.

Russ Martin looks better at centre half than full back.

Howson developing fast.

The Ruddy show is now beginning.

Delighted for Lapps and Wilbers too, they deserved to be part of a great match.

We sheld have had a pen and Arsenal should have been down to 10.

Hey, thanks for the running commentary, RH, ''though I could''ve sworn this match was played earlier.

I couldn''t get a radio signal at Watton and had to wait until Brandon. Thereafter, I listened to the second half whilst riding my bike.

I nearly fell off in Lakenheath when Moro scored and turned into a wacky arm waving thing in Mildenhall.

And yes, it is daft doing a commentary hours later :)

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I couldn''t get a radio signal at Watton and had to wait until Brandon. Thereafter, I listened to the second half whilst riding my bike.

I nearly fell off in Lakenheath when Moro scored and turned into a wacky arm waving thing in Mildenhall.

And yes, it is daft doing a commentary hours later :)[/quote]

Now I feel bad - it was just a spot of sarcasm, RH. I fully understand your excitement, it was a great display by City.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"] Complete forward play by Holt, he was unplayable and brought others into the game brilliantly. [/quote]I''d go as far as to say that his performance in the first sixty minutes was as good as I can remember seeing from any Norwich striker. As you say RH he was unplayable. I wonder how much of it is down to having Jackson alongside him? Jackson doesn''t look like he will ever score shedloads of goals at this level but his pace does make defenders drop deeper with the result being that Holt and Hoolahan linked up as well as I can recall this season. Another headache for Paul Lambert!