Sign in to follow this  
FastAsHuck

Mark Fotheringham or Bradley Johnson?

If not for his "Barton your breath stinks" antics at the darts then nothing else.............hands down Bradders.

[quote user="FastAsHuck"]Discuss.. IMO Mark Fotheringham is my favourite due to his trademark ''Fozzy Flick''[/quote]

oh dear me i will have a pint of whatever you''ve been drinking.How on earth can you discuss such ridiculous comparision.[:^)]

I think a better question would be Mark Fotheringham, or Bradley Walsh?  I''d probably go for Bradley Walsh.  Played for Brentford Reserves, you know, plus would be better in interviews and at opening supermarkets.

FOZZY IS A LEGEND.

He wasn''t useless, far from it. He played in a poor team, was for some strange reason made captain. He had the occasional fantastic game (Leicester at home after his 2/3 month injury lay off, he was outstanding in that game) his passing was as good as Foxs, but he often didn''t put in enough effort, and took the easiest option too many times. Think Roeder went to his head, I bet under Lambert Fozzy would have been playing just like Fox.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="FastAsHuck"]Discuss.. IMO Mark Fotheringham is my favourite due to his trademark ''Fozzy Flick''[/quote]

oh dear me i will have a pint of whatever you''ve been drinking.How on earth can you discuss such ridiculous comparision.[:^)]

[/quote]

He said it was Taddy [;)]

Like Morison; Johnson has some fundamental limitations in terms of technical ability but for the sere amount of ground he covers & how he disrupts the opposition he wins this hands down.

I don''t really see Fozzy bringing anything to the table other than side-ward passing & a lot of shouting.

Surely I''m not the only one who realises this is a wind-up?

''Trademark'' Fozzy Flick? He was too busy offering his own supporters a fight to do that

Whilst I think Johnson has made a decent contribution to our season, I think hes a little bit to slow for top flight football and we need to buy a better quality ball winning midfielder in the summer!

That said he is a better level than Fotheringham who did very little the next League below and I never saw the "fozzy flick"!

It''s a good excuse to link to this again:[url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7616139.stm]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7616139.stm[/url]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]FOZZY IS A LEGEND.

He wasn''t useless, far from it. He played in a poor team, was for some strange reason made captain. He had the occasional fantastic game (Leicester at home after his 2/3 month injury lay off, he was outstanding in that game) his passing was as good as Foxs, but he often didn''t put in enough effort, and took the easiest option too many times. Think Roeder went to his head, I bet under Lambert Fozzy would have been playing just like Fox.[/quote]Please tell me your joking? He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Norwich and he was such an arrogant little prick aswell! He clearly thought he was bigger than the club with all his only signing one year contracts rubbish and the fact that he now plays for Livingston tells you all you need to know really about what a crap player he is! Couldnt pass the ball anywhere else than sideways or backwards and anytime he gave the ball away or mis hit a pass he just blamed it on someone else!

[quote user="FastAsHuck"]Discuss..

IMO Mark Fotheringham is my favourite due to his trademark ''Fozzy Flick''[/quote]Binner

[quote user="Gingerpele"]FOZZY IS A LEGEND.

He wasn''t useless, far from it. He played in a poor team, was for some strange reason made captain. He had the occasional fantastic game (Leicester at home after his 2/3 month injury lay off, he was outstanding in that game) his passing was as good as Foxs, but he often didn''t put in enough effort, and took the easiest option too many times. Think Roeder went to his head, I bet under Lambert Fozzy would have been playing just like Fox.[/quote]Really?

[quote user="greenwichcanary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]FOZZY IS A LEGEND. He wasn''t useless, far from it. He played in a poor team, was for some strange reason made captain. He had the occasional fantastic game (Leicester at home after his 2/3 month injury lay off, he was outstanding in that game) his passing was as good as Foxs, but he often didn''t put in enough effort, and took the easiest option too many times. Think Roeder went to his head, I bet under Lambert Fozzy would have been playing just like Fox.[/quote]

Please tell me your joking? He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Norwich and he was such an arrogant little prick aswell! He clearly thought he was bigger than the club with all his only signing one year contracts rubbish and the fact that he now plays for Livingston tells you all you need to know really about what a crap player he is! Couldnt pass the ball anywhere else than sideways or backwards and anytime he gave the ball away or mis hit a pass he just blamed it on someone else!
[/quote]

keep up he now plays for Dundee..his birthplace...he is still rubbish of course

Ha ha! Do you lot not realise when you''ve been trolled? Can''t believe some people are actually debating this.

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="greenwichcanary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]FOZZY IS A LEGEND. He wasn''t useless, far from it. He played in a poor team, was for some strange reason made captain. He had the occasional fantastic game (Leicester at home after his 2/3 month injury lay off, he was outstanding in that game) his passing was as good as Foxs, but he often didn''t put in enough effort, and took the easiest option too many times. Think Roeder went to his head, I bet under Lambert Fozzy would have been playing just like Fox.[/quote]Please tell me your joking? He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Norwich and he was such an arrogant little prick aswell! He clearly thought he was bigger than the club with all his only signing one year contracts rubbish and the fact that he now plays for Livingston tells you all you need to know really about what a crap player he is! Couldnt pass the ball anywhere else than sideways or backwards and anytime he gave the ball away or mis hit a pass he just blamed it on someone else![/quote]

keep up he now plays for Dundee..his birthplace...he is still rubbish of course

[/quote]Not anymore just looked and they have already gotten rid of him!