Sign in to follow this  
JF

You have to read this Arsenal blog!

It''s just unbelievable, Accusations of match fixing and bribing the ref because he was so biased AGAINST Arsenal. www.blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/20999

I liked this "scientific" analysis more:

6) Ramsey red? No, sir. Yes, the second foul was ugly and should’ve

earned him a booking. But the first was purely accidental. I was shocked

by the commentary, which suggested the two situations looked more or

less the same. No, they didn’t. In the first case, Ramsey caught the guy

with his trailing back leg, which he couldn’t control in any way. In

the second, he caught the guy advancing, studs to the foot. Completely

different case. Perhaps the ref knew the first yellow was too much....later...So, in sum: if a penalty for Norwich, two penalties for Arsenal. If a

red card against Arsenal, two (or three) red cards against Norwich

(Holt, Morison, Hoolahan). The ref’s performance obviously affected the

outcome, and it did it against Arsenal. Again, I wouldn’t go as far as

to say it’s a conspiracy, that’s too far-fetched. But, despite

appearances, this was a one-sided performance from the ref, who

obviously went against Arsenal far too often. It was worse than usual.
Maybe Arsene is just trying to keep the whinging fans happy.

I actually can''t believe it, I am genuinely shocked.

How do people go through life thinking like that? I read one of the comments, a bit list of things. It was basically all rubbish. Un-biased fans would not think Arsenal were hard done by. One of them trying to suggest Holt should have been sent off, Yossi definatly not, our penalty shouts were never penalties, theres definitely were. What on earth are they talking about? Its not even being bitter, its just being plain stupid. I hope the people writing those comments have mental issues, because if they don''t there is no excuse...

Best comment I have found:Aussie Jack

Marcus: Any well informed adult, especially at my age, would have

some idea of the influence the Masons can have on any business, it`s a

kind of silent mafia. So, whilst there is no proof of such allegations

it is more than possible some person or persons is instrumental in

moving the chessmen to their advantage. I can well imagine every member

of the Arsenal board to be a Mason, especially ex public school. You

will never stop it, it`s a code of life, but they can be exposed which

will drive them underground for a while.

Those pesky Masons, I also think the Rotary Club have been extending their tentacles into the footballing sphere.

Arrogant git!  Look at this quote! 

If the match was in some way “influenced” who would be doing that influencing? Surely not Norwich, who are too small a club to be involved in such things. Indeed if we suggest that a club like Norwich would be involved in match fixing then we suggest any club could be – and that every match is open to match fixing. Norwich have no chance of a finish in the Euro places, and no chance of relegation, so it all seems too unlikely.

I''ve found a better one: marcus

@RichT

JFK was most probably assassinated by the CIA on the orders of the bankers.

Go read your history. Everything else is smoke and mirrors…

We all live in a strange rose tinted fish bowl, fed a diet of dried

crumbs and are expected to gawp gourmlessly and take what we are fed….

Tony is clearly fuming, and I haven’t personally seen the match. But I

am reminded of Dowd letting Newcastle assault our keeper, and nothing

was done.

I use the word ‘our’ somewhat loosely, because my attachment to supporting Arsenal is somewhat cosmetic.

I support Arsenal because they play good football, but if the forces of anti-football snuff that out,

then my support wavers.

I support Arsenal because I support what they bring to football.

But in truth my support is getting lukewarm, and indifference to this wretched fixed league is setting in like rigor mortis.

Brilliant stuff - I''m not really a fan and history has demonstrated that JFK was ''whacked'' by the CIA on the orders of the Bankers...I wish this guy had a news letter because I want to subscribe.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]

Brilliant stuff - I''m not really a fan and history has demonstrated that JFK was ''whacked'' by the CIA on the orders of the Bankers...I wish this guy had a news letter because I want to subscribe.

[/quote]

Aren''t Arsenal known as "The Bank of England Club" ?

So, if I have this right, the conspirators are now conspiring against themselves ?

Well, now I see where Wenger gets all his paranoia from. It''s all becoming clear.

You really could not make this stuff up.......

Bloody idiots....Arsenal have no great pedigree as a ''footballing side'' and I well remember the "boring boring Arsenal" chants around the grounds. In the early days of Wenger he was ahead of the game re international imports, but now he''s just sour and ordinary.Give me Paul Lambert any day.

I haven''t laughed that much in ages so thanks for posting!

Just shows how the big teams take losing. As they usually get the decisions go for them it''s a conspiracy when it goes against them.

They can''t take. The result yesterday was brilliant but we should take just as much joy out of knowing just how much we annoyed them to the point of suggesting match fixing.

Draw at Arsenal, brilliant. Annoying the fans and Wenger, priceless.

Now let us see.Vermahalen should have been sent off for 3 challenges worthy of a yellow card.Benayoun straight red card for retalliationRef missed a blatant penalty - shirt tugging and rugby tackling Russell Martin to the floorAll of the above were in the first half and we should have been at least 3-1 up and playing agasint 9 men by half-time.Now who were the officals siding with again Arsene?

And that blog is not unique in its paranoia (or its illiteracy). There is this from an Arsenal fan on The Guardian''s website, claiming that Lambert, apparently in some kind of fraternal Glaswegian bonding thingy, told the lads not to try against Liverpool just so we could so kick sand in Arsenal''s face yesterday:

Perhaps I went overboard on the Norwich dislike. However surely you as a Norwich fan must be rightly pissed off that against L''pool, the paying home support where treated with such disregard. There was hardly a tackle the whole game and Lambert unusally sat down for the whole 90 minutes. Yet at the Emirates they ran around elbows flying, leaving the boot in, breaking players legs while at the same time Lambert´s constantly in Wenger´s face moaning and slabbering the whole game. Im all for players showing commitment but prefer it was balanced in every game, as opposed the manager asking them to take it easy one match in order to do a mental the next game.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][img]http://troll.me/images/conspiracy-keanu/what-if-all-these-conspiracies-are-just-one-big-conspiracy.jpg[/img][/quote]

NOT SURE IF /B/TARD, OR 9GAGGER

[quote user="JF"]It''s just unbelievable, Accusations of match fixing and bribing the ref because he was so biased AGAINST Arsenal. www.blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/20999[/quote][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/3450lxl.jpg[/IMG]

The best one for me is that one of them tries to argue that the foul on Russell Martin wasnt actually a penalty. In fact Russell Martin was clearly holding Koscielny''s tummy. Sheer delusion. Buy a couple of decent centre halves who actually dont allow the ball to bounce at every conceivable opportunity and purchase a decent left back. Thats the root of the problems.

It just gets better! The clown has now made up a referee report and posted it on there www.blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/21007?

I think he''s onto something. I think that what almost certainly happened is that JFK and Elvis left the cave in which they had been hiding, travelled to Islington and paid the referee (who is in fact from Jupiter) the equivalent in 3 trillion pounds in Peruvian money to brainwash everyone in the stadium (and those watching on television) into thinking they were seeing a game of football when in fact what they were seeing was a very elaborate game of virtual naughts and crosses, the only possible outcome of which was a draw, both players having attained a mental age of six. Alternatively, it''s possible that Norwich just played quite well.