Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Damn West Ham... whittingham?

Damn... just hope over 90 minutes at Wembley they just miss out. I honestly don''t care who plays them. I just want them to lose. Yes Blackppol would be an easier team to compete with financially and hence more likely of points to be gained.But I honestly don''t care, if West Ham could stay down and QPR join them I would be elated.Just having missed out for a third year in the play-offs, do we think that Whittingham may want to move? Or do we think he is a big fish in a small pond and likes the fact he is playing first team football? I think he will stay and Malky will build a good team for next season.

Thought Whittingham looked very poor in both games and would have doubts about him making the step up .

Technically superb & great left foot but I don''t think he''s mobile enough. Many moan about Surman but he does cover a lot of ground & from what I''ve seen of Whittingham, he doesn''t.

I''d rather we looked at another out-and-out winger & a disruptive midfielder who can play a bit.

I really want blackpool to go up I like ollys post match comments and it would be a good away game if its a saturday and a hot weekend go friday come back sunday lol pleaseeee blackpool!!!!!