Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Sheffield Wed to beat Wycombe for me please

Good Luck Duncan and pups [:D]

Barcelona to beat EspanyolBarcelona are 16-1-1 at home, Espanyol are 3-6-9 away.Good luck Duncan [:)]

Right, I think Sheffield Wed will beat Wycombe this week.Good luck Dungan and all pups [:D]

Duncan here masquerading as the Nutty one again...

Thanks for all the picks so far, all very thought provoking and some interesting international choices to boot. I''ll be honest, I''ve written six out and screwed them up about a dozen times already, last time I was this nervous was when (insert your own inappropriate joke here - mine don''t tend to go down too well, a bit like Tulisa....)

I''ll be back later when I''ve finally made my mind up, thanks to everyone again...

Duncan

Duncan,Sorry its late, but there''s a nailed on banker here for ya mate - can''t believe no-one else has spotted it.Welsh Cup Final and its the Welsh premiership champions The New Saints v Cefn Druids who are in the league below.Only one outcome for this one!THE NEW SAINTS v Cefn Druids - TNS to stroll it. Bet365 have odds of 1/5Good luck buddyLeedscanary

There are several bankers on 365 yet to be picked.  However in an effort to select something different to Mr Bump I very nearly went to the Danish Second Division West were FC Fyn are 1/10 on on 365!  I bottled this very obscure one and I am instead going with top bloke Leedscanary''s nap -

TNS vs Cefn Druids - TNS to win and complete the league and cup double.

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Duncan[:)][Y]

I''m normally one of the main culprits, but I can''t believe we are still only on page 3.  Duncan, sorry for selecting one that has already been napped.  There are still a few decent games which haven''t yet been napped with odds on 365 if you''re struggling (which I''m sure you''re not)[Y]

Christ. This has been more nerve wracking than any best man speech, worse than trying to write my speech for my own wedding....

I''ve tried to keep it as "live" as I can so....

Both Sheffield clubs HAVE to win. Wednesday and United go flying in along with a Southend side who need a win to stand a chance of auto, they should manage that against a relegated oppo......

Off to Holland where I firmly believe PSV will have the required ability irrespective of objectives to win.

Last minute.com@leedscanary.org sneaks in with a cheeky TNS nap, this has been backed up since so let''s hope the sheep were quiet tonight.

Last but not least, Rapid Bucuresti. You all know that Nutty is my dad, he''s the most shrewd person I know. He''ll have given this his best to help me, just like he does every week to whomever is picking.

He is a top bloke, just like Ray was. We''re all lucky that this small but worthwhile effort to help NCFC continues and I''d just like to say a big thanks to everyone who contributes, everyone who picks, everyone fortunate enough to get a bash at the final pick.

It''s still going, in memory of a top, top bloke and I sincerely hope that:

Sheffield Wed

Southend

PSV

Sheffield U

TNS

Rapid Bucuresti

Can do it for us..

Thanks again everyone, I''m doubling the bet so let''s hope we can get another one home.....

COME ON THE PUPS!!!

I''ll see you at Arsenal...

Duncan

Thanks for these Duncan. I''m feeling the pressure here and I hope Bucuresti don''t let you down. They all do look good though and it really does look like you''re on a winner. It''s terrific that you doubled the bet and you wisely left it ''til the end of the post meaning there was less chance the old man would forget to do it! Let''s just hope we get that little bit of luck that we always need to get all six home.

I''ve placed the bet with bet365 and the potential return with the double stake is £92.73. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Sheff Utd @ 8/15
Sheff Wed @ 1/5
Southend @ 1/4
PSV @ 1/5
T.N.S. @ 1/5
Rapid Bucuresti @ 2/5
6 Folds, 1 bet * £20.00
05/05/2012 01:03:0220.00

The Welsh Cup Final gets us underway later today at 2pm follored by Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Southend at 3pm. All being well we will be undefeated overnight and going into Sunday when PSV kick off at 1:30 and the Bucuresti complete the six at 7:30pm. Good luck with these and have a good day tomorrow.

And good luck to all you PUPs who have given so many great choices to Duncan.

Sorry for the supreme lateness, must try harder.

Anyway, it''s The New Saints (Total Network Solutions) to beat Cefn Druids.

Good luck everyone!

Forgot all about this!

I''ll go for Rapid Bucharest tomorrow please.

All the best to Duncan and the Pups.

Well, that blows that. 90th minute Exeter goal puts paid to my best efforts.

I enjoyed the opportunity, thanks to everyone for their picks, I''m gutted.

So.....I guess we''d better pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and go again even harder for next week.

Let''s make the last week a winner!!!

Duncan

Exeter equalised in the third minute of stoppage time. There''s nothing we can do about it when those things go against us. It was a great effort Duncan but wasn''t meant to be. I''m glad you enjoyed it. I have enjoyed your week too. We still have the stats to come and then one more go with Mister in charge next week.

Sorry to be so late I was useless to the PuP. For the sake of picking I will take a AZ Alkmaar Home win tomorrow. Better luck next week.

Rotten luck, Sheffield Utd did my final 6 too!  They were 2-0 up and then thought it would be a good idea to get 2 players sent off, score an own goal and funk it all up![:@]

Unlukcy Duncan, i''m sure Sheffield United ruined someone else''s week this season, after having a 2/3 goal lead, then scoring an OG or two, and getting a couple sent off...