Sign in to follow this  
John Smith

LETS BE HAVING YOU ANTHEM? CHECK THIS OUT !!

Sorry but I couldn''t stand it if that was played before a match. I would probably use the time to go and have a wazz. I like most of the music choices but this would just not work. If they played the original or another version that I''ve heard, can''t remember the song used but it was better than this. No, this one is parc!

DW21 Thanx for listening.

Rasputin........sorry mate you seem to be on another planet. Lay off the drink for awhile is my advice

This track is an original.....it was made in Norwich, by a Norwich musician.

As far as I know nobody else has yet used these samples in this way.

Agreed the style will not be to everyones taste but it''s better than anything that they have at Portman Road !!!!

[quote]DW21 Thanx for listening. Rasputin........sorry mate you seem to be on another planet. Lay off the drink for awhile is my advice This track is an original.....it was made in Norwich, by a Norwich ...[/quote]

No problem. I''ve listened again and I''m liking it more.

And yeah I agree its better than what they listen to at Portaloo Road! Lol.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there are a fair few of different songs that people have produced using samples of Delia. All I said was I had heard one a couple of days after the actual incident which was apparently played at a Nottingham Forest game a couple of days after. I said that I preferred that one to this one you have pointed out so I suggest you dismount sir.

Actually just the clarify. "If they played the original or another version that I''ve heard" is what I said. Original meaning what she said exactly with no music, or the another version of which I explained in my previous post.

Hey Rasputin.....I''ve not heard anybody else''s version so I cannot really comment but if you know where I can hear a copy or download or even who made it that would be helpful.

If anybody else knows of any other tracks based on this then please add to this thread.

now downloading.

18 minutes, on broadband???????????

errm.. i hate that..... thats just so annoying.

Try and make a "on the ball" remix or something