Sign in to follow this  
mozzaman

09/10 season review DVD wanted

Hi guys.

A friend of mine would really like the 09/10 season review DVD, which is out of print and the club have no copies.

Would anyone like to sell theirs for around £25 or perhaps would kindly make a copy and send it me, and costs could be covered.

A few of us, over some sariusly noice champayne, want to do 08/09 - 11/12 seasons marathon session in the close season, for lack of anything better to do, but we lack the 09/10 season DVD.

Please PM me if you can help. Really hope you can.

Thanks all

Great idea! I''d  love to sit my nephew down in 5 years (he''ll be 5 then) and when he asks "uncle Jim, why have you made me a Norwich fan, all the other kids in the playground like Man U and have Pilkington no. 7 or Ruddy no. 1 on their shirts and they''re making fun of me supporting a side that can only manage UEFA cup football."

I''ll then go: "Look where we came from fella, these are the sort of amazing moments you have to look forward to when you''re a Norwich fan suffering years of hard times. Sooner or later, we''ll be back down in the championship (hopefully not League 1) and we won''t even be playing in the UEFA cup, but my god the games are sometimes a damn sight more interesting than some of the dry atmosphered grounds in the premiership you''ve watched us play at on SKY. Man U fans are soulless and Pilkington''s only there for the money and women."

[quote user="mozzaman"]Hi guys.

A friend of mine would really like the 09/10 season review DVD, which is out of print and the club have no copies.

Would anyone like to sell theirs for around £25 or perhaps would kindly make a copy and send it me, and costs could be covered.

A few of us, over some sariusly noice champayne, want to do 08/09 - 11/12 seasons marathon session in the close season, for lack of anything better to do, but we lack the 09/10 season DVD.

Please PM me if you can help. Really hope you can.

Thanks all[/quote]Oh dear......best hope Mr McNally hasn''t read this or you can expect a 4.00am call from the boys in blue anytime real soon.The costs of a defence brief and the court fine could make it a pretty expensive boot-leg........[:D]

Hi again,

Some kind sir PMd me on Sat to say I could buy his 09/10 DVD, but I can''t open the email for some reason, so I can''t reply

Despite fears of trolls taking over my email, please could that lovely person email me the details to

azherbaijan@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks again

£25 quid!!!!!! do you also want a left handed screwdriver for another £12 going cheap!£25 for a 2 year old DVD which you can probably find for £2 on well known auction sites....I like the cut of your gib sir, would you like a list of all the other DVD''s i have at home?

Yes I am looking for some old season review DVDs myself. Does anyone have a copy of the 2004-2005 season the year we were in the premier league. Could someone sell me theirs or make me a copy on CD?