Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

Biggest Game of the Season

3pts at home Saturday is a must!

We have been here before this season with QPR/Swansea/Bolton and we need to produce again.

If we don''t - I for one will be getting very nervous!

Team

Ruddy Drury Naughton Bennett Whitbread Pilks Howson Fox Bennett Jackson Holt

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Sorry, no.   This is just a match.   Same as all the others.  

A point would be valuable, a win excellent, a loss - just a loss. 

[/quote]There is no place on this forum for such common sense, hang your head in shame![;)]

If we lose, thats back to League One. More 7-1 losses, this time to L.Orient, only when we steal there manager he''ll be terrible and we will soon be in administration, Delia won''t sell the club though as she''s trying to pocket as much cash as possible and doesn''t care about the club at all. If we lose to Wolves, this could very well be the end of NCFC.

I think the main importance of Saturday is confidence rather than points. 3 Points would be brilliant, but a loss and the fans starting to worry will bring morale down significantly...

Yeah well in my view we could win on Saturday and still get relegated as administration and a ten point deduction is apparently "very close".

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yeah well in my view we could win on Saturday and still get relegated as administration and a ten point deduction is apparently "very close". [/quote][:D]

No reason to be getting nervous. All things being equal we probably should''ve taken a point off of Man Utd, Stoke and Newcastle. As none of the three outperformed us to the point of deserving all three points.

Granted our performances haven''t been in keeping with the rest of the season. But we weren''t soundly beaten in any of them.

No squeaky bum time. Just keep doing what we''re doing.

We''ve had our biggest matches this season in my view:

QPR Home & Away

Swansea Home & Away

12 points from those, without that we would be on 24 points right now.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]We''ve had our biggest matches this season in my view:

QPR Home & Away

Swansea Home & Away

12 points from those, without that we would be on 24 points right now.[/quote]

VERY good point. The teams that replace the relegated teams we need 15-20 points from next season, assuming we stay up, which we will.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yeah well in my view we could win on Saturday and still get relegated as administration and a ten point deduction is apparently "very close". [/quote]Still as sarcastic as ever I see?

[quote user="The Shaker Maker"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Yeah well in my view we could win on Saturday and still get relegated as administration and a ten point deduction is apparently "very close". [/quote]Still as sarcastic as ever I see?

[/quote]I just call it like I see it.  It''s not my fault nobody takes me seriously.