Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="morty"]
Sorry, what?

[/quote]

You see that nothing has changed Morty.I expect a riddle me this riddle me that moment anytime soon.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Sorry, what?

[/quote]

You see that nothing has changed Morty.I expect a riddle me this riddle me that moment anytime soon.[:P]

[/quote]I expect to be none the wiser soon after lol.

Morty you do realise that you conversing with me on here will only add weight to Clucksons conspiracy theory that was doing the rounds on the unmentionable thread so best we leave any further communication until tomorrow in The Nelson.Careless words and all that hey[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Morty you do realise that you conversing with me on here will only add weight to Clucksons conspiracy theory that was doing the rounds on the unmentionable thread so best we leave any further communication until tomorrow in The Nelson.Careless words and all that hey[:P][/quote]Indeed Obergruppenfuhrer Tilson, we shall resume communications at the top secret inner circle meeting tomorrow. About half 1 in the Nelson.Hang on, how do I even know this is you, theres so many bloody fake profiles around, you could be anyone.Wait, am I fake?[:O]

Anyway i notice that nobody has posted on the unmentionable thread for almost 3 hours but i expect the evening shift will pitch up soon.Do you think they just do a 5 day week or do weekends as well?[:''(]

[quote user="The Shaker Maker"]Oh good. Once again this messageboard is becoming all about the goings on between select posters....[/quote]Didn''t take long, did it?Reformed my arse.

[quote user="The Shaker Maker"]I''m not going to get into an argument with you pal.Enjoy the game tomorrow.[/quote]Well looks like you started one.So is your ban up, or did you just change your IP address?I must ask Pete.

Oh this is exciting.  Can we have a virtual Scooby Doo moment when everyone takes their masks off and we find all the "new users" are old man Withers the caretaker?

I used to fucking love Scooby Doo to the point of eating dog biscuits before i went to play with friends thinking they made me super fast.They did.