Sign in to follow this  
rob kav18

flemming injured?

No bad thing if its true. If its not true then maybe its Worthy spreading the rumour to save face by dropping him. Let''s hope so

Yeah heard this as well. Someone was at Colney watching the training and he limped off. Doc and Shacks played the rest of the session in defence.

I wish this is true... Fleming will be a quality player for us next season, but he is simply not good enough at this level.
But is Doc or Charlton any better?

[quote]Yeah heard this as well. Someone was at Colney watching the training and he limped off. Doc and Shacks played the rest of the session in defence.[/quote]

if anyone was up at colney this week they need serious help or did they go in arctic clothing?

This is excellent news if true, hopefully not a haemothorax Gary Holt life threatening situation which before its diagnosis was treated with similar delight.

Craig I advise 6 weeks complete rest.

[quote]This is excellent news if true, hopefully not a haemothorax Gary Holt life threatening situation which before its diagnosis was treated with similar delight. Craig I advise 6 weeks complete rest.[/quote]

Top city fan ,happy that anyone that wears the green & yellow is injured ,no matter what your personal preference as to who should be playing or not I suggest that sort of atitude is best taken down the A140.

[quote]No bad thing if its true. If its not true then maybe its Worthy spreading the rumour to save face by dropping him. Let''s hope so[/quote]

I take that back. Fleming was excellent today as were almost all.He wasn''t even hoofing it out of defence as often as usual.Stuart was a bit poor though. Almost scored a slapstick own goal.Apart from him everyone shone today and I was very pleased to see Saffri and Helveg proving most of us posters right. If only this''d all happened earlier in the season. We still do this if we play like that for the rest of the season - and with a slice of luck... COME ON CITY!!!