• 31 De Vries
  • 16 Berra
  • 32 Foley
  • 20 Milijas
  • 41 Price
  • 46 John Gorman
  • 09 Ebanks-Blake

Different!!

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]So 3-1-4-2, is that even a formation? Or Lappin at LB?[/quote]Lappin at LB. Standard diamond formation.Looking at the Wolves team it makes you wonder how they are in such bad shape, they have some decent players.

Interesting line up. I''d be inclined to think we''re lining up in a 3-5-2 using Lappin and Bennett as wingers/wingbacks. It''s certainly very attacking team selection. There will be goals, lets just hope they''re in our favour!

Not liking that much I have to say. Both full backs dropped? It was the centre backs who were poor last week

Fingers crossed it works.

wtf is going on with the centre backs? their passing has been terrible, making too many mistakes and using that same straight out ball to the midfield (who then knock it straight back if they manage to avoid the wolves player closing them down) is suicide, its very easy to read and wolves have been pressurising every damn time. need to stop fucking about with it

Spot on technika... my thoughts exactly... low percentage soccer... doesn''t give you much when it works... free chance when it doesn''t... bit worried about Lappin backing off and from so far away... cross is always onLots of good things though... just think we''ll give another goal away if we keep doing that

we arent playing a diamond.. its 5-3-2 with the full backs bombing forwards.

We are playing really well i think.Wolves are struggling at the back, particularly in containing Holt.. theres more goals in this.

a poor wolves side who should have been fighting harder than that in the second half.

3 centre backs really did not work first half and lappin unlucky to be subbed to make a more secure 442 - naughton looking good again, howson ran with the ball well but defends and final ball not yet up to standard. Bennett uninspired. Not sure about Surman in the middle - much prefer him left. Hoolahan made us tick if only his colleagues could match his awareness.

Holt marred a solid performance (and fab first goal) with a wholly avoidable sending off, he had drawn the foul from Johnson who got booked so quite why he talked himself into the book from there I simply dont know. and then to compound it with that ludicrously unnecessary challenge made the final minutes more uncomfortable than was needed.

We were always safe but today helps and wolves can only be doomed with a demeanour like that - has I know we are already relegated written all over them despite being just 4 points from safety

[quote user="Phyxius"]Would love to take Jarvis off them. He looks pure class. Their only real attacking threat.[/quote]Agreed. I think he will have his fair share of suitors come the summer. A true winger.

If they get relegated, Jarvis should be a player we try to sign for defintie!

Anyone know what happened between Ruddy and Ward. Bickering even as the pen went in