Sign in to follow this  
moules

Eight Game Season Tickets

Has anybody else not received their ticket I have phoned the club who have assured me that they have reprinted the ticket which will be available for collection Sat Lunchtime, they have also admitted about 200 season tickets sent out have gone astray, they do not seem at all concerned that these may have fallen into other peoples hands, should be fun if two people tunr up for each of those seats.

yes, we''ve got the same problem aswell. even though i''m sitting next 2 my mate, i got my card but yet he didn''t, and we live in the same house! u would have thought our tickets would have gone out in the same batch. so we''ve got to get at the ground nice and early 2 make sure he can actually get into the ground!

well well, franco i can sympathise, the same thing happened to me, i bought a ticket as a xmas pressie for a mate, and it was only when i turned up in person to sort the box office staff out that they admitted they had messed up

my mate got his ticket last week, but only after chasing them, seeing i ordered it in december how did they manage to lose all trace of it

as you say, i pity the stewards on saturday, should think quite a few people will be fighting (literally) for a seat

hope you manage to secure your ticket without much hassle mate, and enjoy the game

Apparently this last lot to go missing were sent out on Friday 13th (Should have known it would go wrong) and the club have no idea where they are, so it is possible they have been re-sold which should be fun