Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Naughty Roger Johnson?

I was up the other end so didn''t see it, but did Johnson shove a ball boy at the Barclay End? Some are saying he did.

Reminds me of Poalo Wanchope!

I think he had a moan cos the ballboy didn''t retrieve the ball. Morison said something to the lad as well. Didn''t shove him but probably a bit disrespectful.

I was two rows behind the ball boy (excuse my username). Morison told him to leave it, and Johnson said to him he was a f***ing c*nt and pretend to chuck the ball at him. Sore loser.

bet Johnson''s wife wont be tweeting about his antics unlike she did yesterday saying that connor didnt have a clue for leaving him out of the team!!!!

We sit very close and saw and heard everything. The ball boy could have become a bit of a hero with the fans for what he did ( although he might be in trouble with the club ) so why he sent the text saying he was pushed I really do not know.

Johnson and Morrison were chasing ball. Ball went out of play and went to the ball boy. Ball boy went to immediately throw the ball back, Morrison screamed at him dont give it to him. The ball boy put the ball slightly out towards Johnson and then threw the ball away from the goal and all players behind the advertising board things. Johnson called him a F**** something and went scampering after the ball. When Johnson got the ball understandably not happy ( nor would any player of any club be ) and gestured throwing the ball at him. In fairness to Johnson he had clearly had the red mist descending on him and in reallity did well not to smack the kid one because he had clearly lost it. And when people then started singing at Johnson I thought he was going to come back and take on the whole snake pit.

[quote user="baldyboy"]bet Johnson''s wife wont be tweeting about his antics unlike she did yesterday saying that connor didnt have a clue for leaving him out of the team!!!![/quote]This would be the same Johnson given the run around by Holty (and the ball boy) yesterday [:D] and who also didn''t look like he even had many friends on his own team.

All I can say is that I hope they kept the receipt for that kind of money. He has been out of sorts all season and that continued on Saturday.

I think it is most unfair to pick on a player with a drink problem. He clearly needs all the support he can get.