Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Nice sentiments from De Laet.

Good lad.

I thought he was our best defender at the start...but he did make THOSE mistakes.

Saying that all of our defenders make quite a few don''t they? I think that''s what happens when you are in one of the best and definitely the fastest league in the world.

Kind words, but I think his goal of playing in the Man U first team could be a bit off yet.

Kind words indeed from Ritchie.He has bags of ability. Just needs to sort of his decision-making, which will only come through playing games.

"He added: "I could see in pre-season how

well they were going to do this year in the Premier League because

they''ve got some quality players there.

"The style of football they play down there is the right way to play

when entering the top flight and the backroom team there are fantastic

as well."

Shame a few of the whingers and whiners, the ever so ''umble and all the other forelock tugging doubters could not see that last summer

A learning experience for him here.   Wouldn''t be surprised to see him in the first team at Utd if they get injuries.   He made mistakes but did enough to prove he has the ability.    Good luck to him.

I watched him last Thursday played fro Man U reserves against Ast Villa and he look prety good all the game.Simply need to stop do some firework''s who come to mistakes and will be awasome player

Mmmm, think his comments about Lambert are telling - think he may have reported back to the hierarchy at Old Trafford on Lambert being a replacement for SAF.

"Simply need to stop do some firework''s who come to mistakes and will be awasome player"

has this been ran through Babelfish ?

[quote user="City1st"]"Simply need to stop do some firework''s who come to mistakes and will be awasome player" has this been ran through Babelfish ?[/quote]

Boris is a fan from Bulgaria. I think you need to give him some latitude, Mr. High and Mighty.

Ritchie was something of an engima. All the attributes were there. Tall, athletic and with bags of pace. He was however prone to one suicidal moment a game which you simply cannot afford to have in the Premier League. It seemed that every mistake culminated in a goal. Wigan (away), Chelsea (away) and West Brom (home) to name but a few. I personally think if he is to make it in the Championship or Premiership his best position would be left back where there is less pressure placed on you. It would also allow him to utlitise his pace more by getting forward. Givn that he is left footed I am very surprised he has only been tried at right back and centre half.

[quote user="City1st"]"Simply need to stop do some firework''s who come to mistakes and will be awasome player"

has this been ran through Babelfish ?
[/quote]

Has this been run through Babelfish?

[quote user="Jacko"]Doherty was something of an engima. All the attributes were there. Tall, athletic and with bags of pace. He was however prone to one suicidal moment a game which you simply cannot afford to have in the Premier League. It seemed that every mistake culminated in a goal.[/quote]Corrected that for you Jacko... :D

"Simply need to stop do some firework''s who come to mistakes and will be awasome player"

Good to read your comments, Boris, and funnily enough I said the self-same thing only last week.

Hopefully, Sir Alex "short-fuse" Ferguson will prime De Laet for some real displays, rather than the damp squib we witnessed earlier in the season, and his career will start rocketing.