Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

DEAN ASHTON

I was thinking exactly the same thing while i listened to canary call tonight .

usual  rubbish being talked by  people who dont  seem to have an ounce of passion about the club , just like the sound of their own voices , I wish somebody could bring back Neil !

He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him!

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him!
[/quote]

Because when we needed him the most he piss*d off to Hammers, you have short memory!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him![/quote]

Because when we needed him the most he piss*d off to Hammers, you have short memory!!

[/quote]He pissed off on a free didn''t he??? Oh no that''s right, THE CLUB accepted a bid of £7.5m for him and he moved...was that £7.5m important for us or did we just add it to the huge pile of money we had?You have a selective memory!

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him!
[/quote]

[/quote]

He pissed off on a free didn''t he??? Oh no that''s right, THE CLUB accepted a bid of £7.5m for him and he moved...was that £7.5m important for us or did we just add it to the huge pile of money we had?

You have a selective memory!
[/quote]

7.2... was figure,and he couldnt get away from here any quicker, missed FA cup game few weeks before, because he new he was leaving!! good ridance to bad rubbish

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him![/quote]Quite right. If we''d had for the whole of the season when we went down last time we wouldn''t have been relegated IMO. He nearly saved us.Fantastic player, and a loss to English football. Would have been an England regular, I reckon. By christ he could hit a football.

Saw him play in a legends team last year with Hux and Eadie, broke my heart to see him hobble on his fused ankle.Mate, hang your fucking head in shame, seriously.

[quote user="morty"]Words fail me[/quote]

Good, bugger off back to your hole, not been missed

[/quote]Go fuck yourself.

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him![/quote]

[/quote]He pissed off on a free didn''t he??? Oh no that''s right, THE CLUB accepted a bid of £7.5m for him and he moved...was that £7.5m important for us or did we just add it to the huge pile of money we had?You have a selective memory![/quote]

7.2... was figure,and he couldnt get away from here any quicker, missed FA cup game few weeks before, because he new he was leaving!! good ridance to bad rubbish

[/quote]£7.5m was the figure and the club accepted the bid because we needed the money, what did you want him to do, refuse the move and say ''I intend to stay at a club that want to sell me''?This really does remind me why I hardly ever post on here anymore...why the hate?

Quote from "Hucks meets..." interviewDean: No...No, it didn''t change. I still wanted to

stay, and I told everyone that I wanted to stay, but... I couldn''t say

no to going and playing in the Premier League - especially at that time

when we were a long way off from being ‘a playoff team’.

I can understand why he left. He had a great opportunity, and I don''t care what you say...most players would have done the same at that point in their career.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him!
[/quote]

Quite right. If we''d had for the whole of the season when we went down last time we wouldn''t have been relegated IMO. He nearly saved us.

Fantastic player, and a loss to English football. Would have been an England regular, I reckon.

By christ he could hit a football.
[/quote]

Ha Ha, we didnt, he wanted to leave, he show cased his talents here, when so called big club came calling he was gone!!! he didnt even think twice

[quote user="morty"]Saw him play in a legends team last year with Hux and Eadie, broke my heart to see him hobble on his fused ankle.Mate, hang your fucking head in shame, seriously.[/quote]I have met him a couple of times - he knows a mate of mine - and he is a really nice guy and he is very passionate about Norwich and Norfolk, he and his family live here now and he has nothing but good things to say about the area.People like the OP just embarrass themselves with every post.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="morty"]Saw him play in a legends team last year with Hux and Eadie, broke my heart to see him hobble on his fused ankle.Mate, hang your fucking head in shame, seriously.[/quote]I have met him a couple of times - he knows a mate of mine - and he is a really nice guy and he is very passionate about Norwich and Norfolk, he and his family live here now and he has nothing but good things to say about the area.People like the OP just embarrass themselves with every post.[/quote]Agreed.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]He is still one of the best players we ever had, still lives in the area and loves it and is a thoroughly nice bloke...so why don''t you stop bitching about him![/quote]Quite right. If we''d had for the whole of the season when we went down last time we wouldn''t have been relegated IMO. He nearly saved us.Fantastic player, and a loss to English football. Would have been an England regular, I reckon. By christ he could hit a football.[/quote]

Ha Ha, we didnt, he wanted to leave, he show cased his talents here, when so called big club came calling he was gone!!! he didnt even think twice

[/quote]So you honestly wouldn''t have done the same? Honestly?Actually, don''t answer that. I won''t believe you anyway.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="morty"]Words fail me
[/quote]

[/quote]

Go fuck yourself.

[/quote]

ha ha bet you wish you could!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="morty"]Saw him play in a legends team last year with Hux and Eadie, broke my heart to see him hobble on his fused ankle.

Mate, hang your fucking head in shame, seriously.
[/quote]

I have met him a couple of times - he knows a mate of mine - and he is a really nice guy and he is very passionate about Norwich and Norfolk, he and his family live here now and he has nothing but good things to say about the area.

People like the OP just embarrass themselves with every post.
[/quote]

Agreed.

[/quote]

Seconded

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="morty"]Words fail me[/quote]

[/quote]Go fuck yourself.

[/quote]

[/quote]Really?No.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He pissed off on a free didn''t he??? Oh no that''s right, THE CLUB accepted a bid of £7.5m for him and he moved...was that £7.5m important for us or did we just add it to the huge pile of money we had?

You have a selective memory!

How come hucks didnt go!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

£7.5m was the figure and the club accepted the bid because we needed the money, what did you want him to do, refuse the move and say ''I intend to stay at a club that want to sell me''?

This really does remind me why I hardly ever post on here anymore...why the hate?
[/quote]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Gave his all whilst here and went on to earn a better pay day at West Ham. We''d all do the same wouldn''t we?[/quote]

Hucks didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Gave his all whilst here and went on to earn a better pay day at West Ham. We''d all do the same wouldn''t we?[/quote]

Hucks didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="morty"]Words fail me
[/quote]

[/quote]

Go fuck yourself.

[/quote]

That would be as close as you would get!! not sure though

[/quote]

Really?

No.
[/quote]

Hucks didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]A player who was within a year or two of the end of his career, constantly playing through injuries, and was probably looking to settle down can not be compared to someone with a shot of a regular England place and the better part of their career ahead of him.If he hated the place so much. why does he live here now?We weren''t Darren Huckerby''s first club, you know?