Sign in to follow this  
The Gruffalo

Re: I see the plug has been pulled?

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"][quote user="The Gruffalo"]I wonder who has been crying this time?[/quote]On medical grounds apparently! [:D]

[/quote]I hope the medication is good. I wonder if they will see something different when they look in the mirror in the morning? I do hope so as it must be extremely trying for them, some more so than others I am led to believe.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Given the HUGE amount of views related to the pulled thread, many must have enjoyed reading it.[/quote]Top quality entertainment from the Pink Uns very own Gang of Four.[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljprn1HVDE1qz6f4bo1_500.jpg[/img]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]WTF are you all going on about?[:^)][/quote]

Sad isn''t it? They''re not fooling anyone but themselves...

shy moi!!!!I rather think you''ll find I made several subsequent posts including at least one directly related to your (and YankeeCanarys) strange proposition. I must assume you failed to revisit the thread in time to see my responses because accusing me of going all shy about it when I clearly didn''t is likely to cause poor old Eddie "The Beagle" edwards to start accusing you of making things up and slurring...... something best avoided tbh mate as he''ll just drone on and on and on and on til he gets another bone to chew upon.FWIW I also stated I don''t think TF will be at QPR in 3 years time but if he does last another 15 years at QPR I''d be happy to revisit the (late) thread and engage in a TRUE comparison as at the moment we are simply comparing TF''s ONLY year with Delias BEST year (of sixteen) which cannot possibly be a fair comparison.The underlying point I was making was that Delia is currently enjoying the benefit of learning from mistakes made during the previous 16 years, TF is still at the beginning of that learning curve making the same mistakes as Delia and co did so to compare the two owners is a false dichotomy.

shy moi!!!!I rather think you''ll find I made several subsequent posts including at least one directly related to your (and YankeeCanarys) strange proposition. I must assume you failed to revisit the thread in time to see my responses because accusing me of going all shy about it when I clearly didn''t is likely to cause poor old Eddie "The Beagle" edwards to start accusing you of making things up and slurring...... something best avoided tbh mate as he''ll just drone on and on and on and on and on til he gets another bone to chew upon.FWIW I also stated I don''t think TF will be at QPR in 3 years time but if he does last another 15 years at QPR I''d be happy to revisit the (late) thread and engage in a TRUE comparison as at the moment we are simply comparing TF''s ONLY year with Delias BEST year (of sixteen) which cannot possibly be a fair comparison.The underlying point I was making was that Delia is currently enjoying the benefit of learning from mistakes made during the previous 16 years, TF is still at the beginning of that learning curve making the same mistakes as Delia and co did so to compare the two owners is a false dichotomy.