Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

who is this man?

Who is the large man with a large head who stands near the dugout or in the tunnel at Chelsea home games,always on tv seemingly doing nothing.He has been there years no matter who is manager some of you must know who he is or what he does,,he for some reason rather annoys me.Is there any other annoying people at away grounds you lot may have spotted,dont include down the road as they are all annoying.

[quote user="the pigman"]Who is the large man with a large head who stands near the dugout or in the tunnel at Chelsea home games,always on tv seemingly doing nothing.He has been there years no matter who is manager some of you must know who he is or what he does,,he for some reason rather annoys me.Is there any other annoying people at away grounds you lot may have spotted,dont include down the road as they are all annoying.[/quote]i dont support chelsea so dont give a sh*t.

i know who you mean hes got grey hair there every week doing nothing i can''t stand him either think he translated once for the manager years ago but i might be wrong

Is the man you''re referring to in this picture below the ''Samsung'' text?[IMG]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Phil+Dowd+Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United+Carling+8P6wdZbF8N_l.jpg[/IMG]

Well done Mr Bump,you got him,fatter than I even thought,he never looks happy,would hate him stood there at carrow rd,does he go to away games.He could be their healthy diet expert.

Can I be another to say - I don''t give a sh#t about owt to do with Chleski other than mock another sitter missed by Nando.

His name is Gary Straker, long standing Chelsea supporter and steward at Stamford

bridge and away special trains. He''s been going to Chelsea for years and

got lucky when Ranieri joined as he had some knowledge of italian, now

very much part of the furniture at Stamford bridge even got in the team

photo last year.  According to Chelsea he is "First Team Administrator", but he also oversees security.

Now if you were talking bout that foxy young chick who does physio for Chelski, she could give me a rub down.......

I haven''t heard it for a while,but when watching Arsenal on tv there was a woman who would let out a high pitched scream whenever there was a bit of goalmouth action.At first it was amusing,but after a while it got on your nerves.

"there was a woman who would let out a high pitched scream whenever there was a bit of goalmouth action"

Noticed her, too. She''d go ballistic whenever it was banged into the box.

Either that, or a bit of interference from Channel 69.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

"there was a woman who would let out a high pitched scream whenever there was a bit of goalmouth action"

Noticed her, too. She''d go ballistic whenever it was banged into the box.

Either that, or a bit of interference from Channel 69.

[/quote]

I''m sure she used to support us[:@].  Just listen as Goss''s goal goes in - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XApDYHnBE6I

[quote user="Striker"]
His name is Gary Straker, long standing Chelsea supporter and steward at Stamford bridge and away special trains. He''s been going to Chelsea for years and got lucky when Ranieri joined as he had some knowledge of italian, now very much part of the furniture at Stamford bridge even got in the team photo last year.  According to Chelsea he is "First Team Administrator", but he also oversees security.
[/quote]

Sorry, but you''re wrong.  I have managed to find another picture of him -

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/scratchpad/images/1/18/Fat_Controller_TTTE_1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Striker"]
His name is Gary Straker, long standing Chelsea supporter and steward at Stamford bridge and away special trains. He''s been going to Chelsea for years and got lucky when Ranieri joined as he had some knowledge of italian, now very much part of the furniture at Stamford bridge even got in the team photo last year.  According to Chelsea he is "First Team Administrator", but he also oversees security.
[/quote]

Sorry, but you''re wrong.  I have managed to find another picture of him -

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/scratchpad/images/1/18/Fat_Controller_TTTE_1.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

LMFAO