Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Cody McDonald and Olly Murs

Sorry if it is already common knowledge but just heard an interview with Olly Murs where he said that he and Cody had played upfront together at Witham. Slightly bizarre and begs the question, did we bag the wrong man? Would have loved to see Olly strutting his stuff alongside Holt and if we could also have signed Jedward as a centre back pairing, I feel our long term Premiership future would have been guaranteed.

[quote user="dpit"]Sorry if it is already common knowledge but just heard an interview with Olly Murs where he said that he and Cody had played upfront together at Witham. Slightly bizarre and begs the question, did we bag the wrong man? Would have loved to see Olly strutting his stuff alongside Holt and if we could also have signed Jedward as a centre back pairing, I feel our long term Premiership future would have been guaranteed.[/quote]                CocozzaYoung     JEDWARD    McElderryBrookstein  Ward   Cardle (C)   Jackson        Murs          Gates

That''s a team only going in one direction.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dpit"]Sorry if it is already common knowledge but just heard an interview with Olly Murs where he said that he and Cody had played upfront together at Witham. Slightly bizarre and begs the question, did we bag the wrong man? Would have loved to see Olly strutting his stuff alongside Holt and if we could also have signed Jedward as a centre back pairing, I feel our long term Premiership future would have been guaranteed.[/quote]

Cocozza

Young     JEDWARD    McElderry

Brookstein  Ward   Cardle (C)   Jackson

Murs          Gates

That''s a team only going in one direction.

[/quote]

MC, I''m sorry, but I simply cannot see that trilby wearing Murs playing upfront - I''ve never ever ever seen him not wearing a hat, which would obviously impede his heading ability. 

Not that I''ve actually seen much of him, and given that when I have seen him, he looks roughly 5ft tall, I can''t imagine his heading ability was anything to...(ahem...) make your heart skip a beat......

And as for a CB pairing of that pair of Jedward bellends...well, their stupid hair would puncture even the most robust Mitre size 5''s surely......??

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dpit"]Sorry if it is already common knowledge but just heard an interview with Olly Murs where he said that he and Cody had played upfront together at Witham. Slightly bizarre and begs the question, did we bag the wrong man? Would have loved to see Olly strutting his stuff alongside Holt and if we could also have signed Jedward as a centre back pairing, I feel our long term Premiership future would have been guaranteed.[/quote]                CocozzaYoung     JEDWARD    McElderryBrookstein  Ward   Cardle (C)   Jackson        Murs          Gates

That''s a team only going in one direction.[/quote]You seem to have the poof balance quite well organised

[quote user="Mister Chops"]                CocozzaYoung     JEDWARD    McElderryBrookstein  Ward   Cardle (C)   Jackson        Murs          Gates

That''s a team only going in one direction.[/quote]I think you''ve struck gold here!"Celebrity manned mission to the surface of the sun".

[quote user="thenorthstand"]Susan Boyle''s got to go in goal for fear factor. Try keeping your composure with that monster bearing down on you.[/quote]

I agree about Boyle wearing the No1 jersey. When I look at her face there does appear to be a tribute going on there towards Neville Southall, David Seaman and Bruce Grobbelaar.

With a by election being won by a Big Brother contestant, I have, this morning, the feeling that almost anything could happen and wish I hadn''t tempted fate by starting this thread.

Reality TV continues to take over the world.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Where''s Paul Moy when you want him![/quote]

I''ve actually just returned from two months in The Gambia. I actually had a very weird experience as I got chatting to a complete stranger in a bar called Churchills one night and as soon as I mentioned that I was a Norwich fan he said ''Oh, I''m a mate of a player that used to play for your club''. I asked who it was and was staggered when he said ''Cody McDonald, who I used to work with''.  I immediately said ''you must be a scaffolder'' and he replied ''yes, in fact I was Cody''s supervisor''.  A further coincidence is that the guys name was Olly !!  Needless to say I''m keeping in touch and I am hoping to have a chance to meet Cody via this friend I have made. [B]

[quote user="paul moy"]

I''ve actually just returned from two months in The Gambia. I actually had a very weird experience as I got chatting to a complete stranger in a bar called Churchills one night and as soon as I mentioned that I was a Norwich fan he said ''Oh, I''m a mate of a player that used to play for your club''. I asked who it was and was staggered when he said ''Cody McDonald, who I used to work with''.  I immediately said ''you must be a scaffolder'' and he replied ''yes, in fact I was Cody''s supervisor''.  A further coincidence is that the guys name was Olly !!  Needless to say I''m keeping in touch and I am hoping to have a chance to meet Cody via this friend I have made. [B]

[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

[quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

STALKER!