Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

League Two where Shrewsbury (14-4-0-30-10) entertain Aldershot (7-2-10-21-29). Shrewsbury v Aldershot........Home win.Good luck Justin. [Y]

Win for Fleetwood for me please   Best of luck and as always, here''s hoping for both a City and PUPs win!!

Grimsby v Kidderminster Home win.  Grimsby are the team who score prolific amounts and are 5/6 at home so that will boost up any accumulator!

Good luck all

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Currently no odds for Estonia, so as a backup I best have Dynamo Kiev to beat Chernomorets.

Dynamo are 20/4/0 in the league, but still in a tight race for top position, Chernomorets are mid-table with 8/6/10. Kiev have won the last seven fixtures between each other.

I will keep checking the odds and flip back to Estonia if they appear.

[/quote]

Trent, odds have now appeared for Flora.

Surprised there hasnt been a pick for this one yet, seems like an absolute cert for me, so

MAN CITY - home win vs Sunderland for me.

Sunderland had a midweek replay against Everton to contend with and Man City still boast a 100% home record this season.  They will want to keep the pressure on with Utd not playing again til Monday this week.

Good luck NYC and all Pups this week!

Can i go for ROSS COUNTY to win at home against raith rovers in sottish div 1, thanks

I''m going for a home win for Woking v. Thurrock.

Woking are W13 D3 L2 F35 A13 at home and Thurrock are W3 D3 L12 F19 A42 away.

Good Luck, newyorkcanary!

This week I''m going to the Conference and

Southport v Hayes - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially Newyorkcanary

Hi All,

Sorry for the lateness.... Here we go:

Ajax HOME WIN

Porto HOME WIN

Fleetwood AWAY WIN

Dynamo Kiev HOME WIN

Flora HOME WIN

PSV HOME WIN (My pick)

Lets hope this works! Thanks for all the suggestions.

Justin

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Hi All, Sorry for the lateness.... Here we go: Ajax HOME WIN Porto HOME WIN Fleetwood AWAY WIN Dynamo Kiev HOME WIN Flora HOME WIN PSV HOME WIN (My pick) Lets hope this works! Thanks for all the suggestions. Justin[/quote]

Thank you for these Justin. And thankyou for sending another tenner to double the bet. They look a great six to me buddy. As always we need the football gods to be smiling on us and I think they are well overdue to be doing just that. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £46.55. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
FC Flora Tallinn @ 1/16
Fleetwood Town @ 3/10
PSV @ 1/12
FC Porto @ 1/6
Ajax @ 1/5
Dynamo Kiev @ 1/9
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £20.00
31/03/2012 00:29:5120.000.00

Flora get us underway at 12:00 today followed by Fleetwood at 3pm, PSV at 6:45 and Porto at 7pm. All being well we will be undefeated overnight going into Sunday when Ajax kick off at 1:30 and finally Dynamo Kiev at 3:30.

You Pups have made a fantastic effort this week. 40 of you selected already offering Justin 25 different options. Justin really does have the power of the PUPs behind him this weekend. I really don''t think we can fail.

I''m late again....getting too much of a habit.  I''m going for League 2 where I expect:Swindon to beat Bristol RoversGood luck Pups!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Flora beaten 1-0!

There we see again we have been let down by a 1/16 shot!

[/quote]For the first time this thread is really starting to frustrate me, please would you give it a rest Banana. This is not the thread for it.Sorry all, looked certain.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Flora beaten 1-0!

[/quote]

For the first time this thread is really starting to frustrate me, please would you give it a rest Banana. This is not the thread for it.

Sorry all, looked certain.
[/quote]

Have I missed something?

Perhaps it was not meant that way, but every week I seem to see more comments about how we should be picking. Seem to recall there was a lot last week that were aimed at late posters as well (Think you replied to one of them)In the past there has never been any criticism on this thread, or pickers telling others what to do.Either way I apologise. Crap pick, and should have bitten my tongue afterwards. 36 holes of golf today has obviously left me in a grumpy mood!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Flora beaten 1-0!

[/quote]I''m not sure what your point is, ''Nana.  It would be no better to be let down by a 10/1 shot, would it?

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Perhaps it was not meant that way, but every week I seem to see more comments about how we should be picking. Seem to recall there was a lot last week that were aimed at late posters as well (Think you replied to one of them)

In the past there has never been any criticism on this thread, or pickers telling others what to do.

Either way I apologise. Crap pick, and should have bitten my tongue afterwards. 36 holes of golf today has obviously left me in a grumpy mood!

[/quote]

Divvint worry about it

I took it that young Nana was surprised by the defeat and cursing our rotten luck yet again, he often posts as such especially when we are let down by a ''banker''.  He seems to be really into these threads and excited by them as shown when he posts when he gets a not so fancied selection right himself.  Tact isn''t alsways young Nana''s strong point, but I don''t think he would post anything malicious or mocking another PUPs pick.

I am going to make a concerted effort to get my picks in on time for the final selector from now on.  I honestly don''t have any hidden agendas.  I think both my picks last week and this weren''t selected by anyone else and I know that they would have provided another option for the final picker had I posted them in time.

Yes once again the the footballing gods weren''t with us. That was unlucky Justin and a real bummer that your week ended before it had hardly got underway. You will be back next season buddy. And that result just goes to show how difficult a winning six is to pick and why those of you who are on Ray''s signature should be justifiably proud.

Now Trent, there''s no need to be sorry. Everyone knows the effort you put into these threads and your overall record is amazing.

As I said, getting six right is sooo difficult. If it wasn''t we would win every week with the efforts made bu you PUPs. It''s also not just the shortpriced selections that let us down. Last week Muddy''s brave effort was scuppered by an 11/10 shot. So you see I do understand Trent''s frustration.

The main strength of our group is the different strengths of all you PUPs. Some of you are good at finding English games at 3pm on Saturdays. Some of you are good at finding Sunday games in Holland. Some of you are good at picking aways while others look for better priced homes. It''s a rich tapestry of selections that gives our PUP in charge a wide range of selections from which to pick his final six. Every PUP making the final selections has earned our support. Our personal preferences take a back seat as we get behind their selections. From the time those selections are made we win and lose as a team.

One last thing. Ray and I were always totally against any sort of censorship. That''s why the PUP making the final selections chooses by the strengths of the individual picks and not by the time of day they kick off. I''d hate to see PUPs make their selections only to be told they wouldn''t be considered for the final six.