Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard Wilbrahamovic scored?

will he be awarded the goal? seemed to take a significant deflection, but i hope he gets to keep it so he can tell his grandkids he scored in the premier league.

Sitting on my settee with my laptop,  the sun had just peeped through the clouds and as the golden rays lit up the room the great man went for his cross across goal which deflected into the net. Lovely moment for him and well done, think it might have been his 100th goal. He played like a man posessed after the goal, great stuff. He did make an impact when he came on![B] 

I was literally popping the top off a bottle of lager.  Needless to say, blooming beer went everywhere!!

I was sitting down, watching the game, contemplating if i should or shouldn''t put £10 on Wilbraham to score the next goal.Odds were very good.I didn''t have time to place my bet.

At work, putting a display stand together. Immediately, it caused the reception on the radio to go t*** up, having been great up to that point , and the battery promptly went! The man has ''special'' skills!

Wilbrahamovic is so good, he only scores with deflections. if you''re good enough to guarantee you can angle it right, it''s the only way to make sure the keeper can''t save it.

behind the goal where it went in the back of the net !! It DID take a huge deflection and I do think that the keeper had it covered up until then.

Just behind the goal, perfect angle to see Wilbers played it perfectly off the defenders leg purposely to fool Schwarzer. Is a shame we were still a goal down because Wilbers has an epic aeroplane goal celebration!

@Tim Allman - I was also behind the goal when he scored and I was talking to my friends saying, our only striker on the bench is wilbrahimovic and they said "who?" I said he wasn''t great and promptly scored and played really well but missed when well placed. I hope he gets some more opportunities as he seemed to be getting into threatening areas morrison did not.

[quote user="Julius Sieze-Her"]In McDonalds having breakfast and reading the Sunday paper yesterday morning.[/quote]good to see you are such a loyal fan you follow the club close enough to not find out on the saturday but read about 3 lines of text on the sunday morning.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Julius Sieze-Her"]In McDonalds having breakfast and reading the Sunday paper yesterday morning.[/quote]

good to see you are such a loyal fan you follow the club close enough to not find out on the saturday but read about 3 lines of text on the sunday morning.
[/quote]

My enthusiasm is boundless - almost!

I was watching Final Score - was pleased to see that we had pulled one back, then came a mixture of shock and pleasure at seeing the name of thwe scorer.