Sign in to follow this  
James

Where to park on Saturday

Hi Sorry for asking a basic question. Have been a city fan for a long time but live in Yorkshire now. I usually see a few matches each year but normally come down by train.I am coming to see the Everton game this Saturday but haven''t been by car for a long time. Any suggestions for the best place to park? I do not mind paying. Will be arriving in Norwich at about 11am hopefully. Is the County Hall car park open this early? (and if so, do I need to purchase in advance?)Thanks for any help.

Rouen Rd car park is quite good for arriving early to matches.  Easy walk to city centre or to the ground.   You have to pay - but it is convenient. 

I can''t go this Saturday.   You can use my space!!    [:)]

Thanks for the information. As a matter of interest, are there any park and ride services available on a Saturday which serve the City centre/football?

[quote user="James"]Thanks for the information. As a matter of interest, are there any park and ride services available on a Saturday which serve the City centre/football?
[/quote]

there are two both on the main A47 ring road each side of turn offs befor and after Norwich but I park on Thorp hill next to the Mustard pot about 10 min from Ground and about the same for the city £3-00 get there before 12 free. but don''t tell anyone

My suggestion would be Long John Hill, it''s free, plenty of spaces @ 11am and a brief 15 min walk and good for a post match getaway!!