Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Frys Evil Twin

Line-up vs. Palace:

no changes from the start of second half.

Basically only difference is bently for graham "im too old" stuart.

[quote]Green Helveg - Fleming - Shackell - Drury Bentley - Francis - Safri - Huckerby Ashton - McKenzie Anyone who disagrees with that should be renamed Sir Alex "I can''t pick the right players" Ferguson...[/quote]

Rofl @ Dom

So you''d keep Flem? Personally I thought he had a good game last night.

bit of a no brainer really/ How can you change from the side that beat Man Utd. Obviously i''m talking about the team that started the second half. As far as Stuart is concerned, I wouldnt even pick him for the reserve team.

I know it''s a cliche but you''re only as good as your last performance. I think Fleming benefitted from having quality defenders either side of him, and his performance certainly doesn''t warrant being dropped, particularly after such a brilliant team performance.

Hopefully Palace will receive a confidence-bashing loss today and we''ll be able to capitalise at Selhurst Park next week.

I just wish we had someone to challenge for Francis''s position. It worries me that he looks so lackadaisical - even yesterday - and I wonder if he''s not that motivated to keep us in the Prem, because if we go down he can push for a move to Charlton or Fulham (see rumours in today''s papers). I''d like to play Bentley there, but then we''d miss his quality out wide. Francis has the ability no doubt, but if he''s not going to deliver it consistently for Norwich, we should sell him. No more dead wood.