Sign in to follow this  
canarycat

Steve Morrison FACTS!!!!

The only FACT us humble fans know is that the management and players are the only ones who know the FACTS not people who come one here stating their opinion as FACT.

[quote user="Harry"]The only FACT us humble fans know is that the management and players are the only ones who know the FACTS not people who come one here stating their opinion as FACT.[/quote]Probably the most factual post so far.......Sorry to agree with you by the way Harry......

This is true nobody knows real facts but i think th performance index is the only real way you can judge a player statistically and he is in the top 100

[quote user="Harry"]I knew you would have to agree wigh me one day Cluck ;)[/quote]I actually agreed with you quite a lot Harry..... but when under constant fire you need to use a broad bat. [:)]

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]Facts...he aint good enough and he''s sullen[/quote]

that isnt a fact tho is it......

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]Facts...he aint good enough and he''s sullen[/quote]

F*ck me, it`s the old "sullen" critisism again, much prefer the permenant innane grin myself![:D]   Like that!